Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I don't think you will find any shop in MA or NH that will have a lower price than TSUSA even with TSUSA changing MA sales tax, especially if you are a prime member. Being a prime member for the last 2 years I don't think I have bought a single round of ammo that wasn't purchased on TSUSA. It's just easier and cheaper, even if only ordering 20 rounds of hunting ammo for a caliber I don't shoot much. I will continue to support them if only for the fact that they publicly gave the bird to MA and ship to us poor bastards.

Just a bump to remind everyone that TSUSA gives 0 f***s about the AG's bullshit and deserves our support.
Not only that, but as a standalone company regardless of industry, they provide a GREAT customer experience: easy shopping, killer prices, quick shipping, member loyalty, and awesome customer service.

From click to door in a mere 36 hours. Unreal!

AAAAND, it seems like TS is ramping up on Red Army Standard. Looks like new stuff, and same price as Wolf. I've been very happy with anything from Wolf (PP and MC).

No complaints here. Placed my first order with TSUSA Tues night and it arrived Thurs morning.

The only trouble I had was uploading my LTC. Apparently until a shipping address is updated in their system, the area where you upload the LTC pic isn't available. But a quick call sorted that out.

Needless to say, they will be my go to until the walls close up around them..

For those that shoot 308, TS is ramping up on cheap ammo. Wolf, Tula, and now RAS.

Steel bullet goes for $0.28/rnd (holy shit) and bi-metal copper jacketed goes for $0.35/rnd. This is amazing, especially for those that have 308 semi auto.

No complaints here. Placed my first order with TSUSA Tues night and it arrived Thurs morning.

The only trouble I had was uploading my LTC. Apparently until a shipping address is updated in their system, the area where you upload the LTC pic isn't available. But a quick call sorted that out.

Needless to say, they will be my go to until the walls close up around them..

Anyone know what happens if your LTC address is not your current address? Will that be an issue? I moved within the same town last year so my LTC address is not current.

Anyone know what happens if your LTC address is not your current address? Will that be an issue? I moved within the same town last year so my LTC address is not current.

No issues for me. I moved to the next town over and they deliver to my new address (which is not the same one on my LTC). Same with Midway USA, FWIW.

For those that want Home Defense or Tactical Shotgun Ammo TSUSA has some good deals right now...

I just bought a few different styles of Shotgun Ammo at Gr8 pricing [rockon]

For those that shoot 308, TS is ramping up on cheap ammo. Wolf, Tula, and now RAS.

Steel bullet goes for $0.28/rnd (holy shit) and bi-metal copper jacketed goes for $0.35/rnd. This is amazing, especially for those that have 308 semi auto.
Just looked at these new offerings. Looks like Tula has 100% brass jackets no bi-metal. Wolf and RAS has copper jackets.

This should be a great alternative for those who argue that the bi-metal jackets will wear out barrels faster (which I'm sure they do as it makes sense) than copper jacketed bullets.
Thanks for the heads up.

Just looked at these new offerings. Looks like Tula has 100% brass jackets no bi-metal. Wolf and RAS has copper jackets.

This should be a great alternative for those who argue that the bi-metal jackets will wear out barrels faster (which I'm sure they do as it makes sense) than copper jacketed bullets.
Thanks for the heads up.
Im guessing the zinc jackets did not go over well .

From click to door in a mere 36 hours. Unreal!
If the delivery driver can hold up his end of the deal, I'm working on the same timeline. It’s pretty routine for the credit card charge to not even go from pending to posted and I already have my shipment.

Back
Top Bottom