Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I just became a Prime member.

I want to buy some ammo and found that I'm saving money.

HOWEVER:

Do they have sales on Labor Day?

I want to maximize my savings.

Everybody that needs ammo check out Target Sports USA right now...

Act fast though as the Rebates end on Sept. 30, 2019 and the Rebate Form needs to be to which ever company you chose by Oct. 30, 2019...

I just placed an order and it showed a Rebate Coupon, so I'll be getting $50 back...

So my $229.77 order is really $179.77...

To bad they top out at $50 back, but $50 is $50...

Federal Personal Defense 45 ACP AUTO Ammo 230 Gr Hydra-Shok JHP

Difference in price is because I have a Prime Ammo Membership...

Ammo Prime Membership Program at Target Sports USA

Last edited:
WOW that was fast, I get the free shipping with the Prime Membership...

I placed my order Friday Night (Sept 13), TS-USA processed it Monday Morning (Sept 16) at 11 AM and UPS dropped it off at the house Tuesday Morning (Sept 17) at 11 AM...

24 Hours after TS-USA put the order into their system I had it in my hands, WOW!!!

That is GREAT Customer Service!!!

Anyone see the cooler filled with .22 ammo on their site the other day? I think it was a raffle or something. Cant seem to find it now.

When you open the TS-USA Website a box pops open with the "Cooler Giveaway"...

You have to enter your email address to be added to TS-USA's "Mailing List"...

A message pops up saying that you have to respond to an email that they just sent you...

I never get that message though as I'm already on the email list...

The "Lucky Winner" is going to be someone that signs up to get TS-USA's Emails that isn't already a email getter...

I haven't gotten any Goodies yet :(:(:(

I've placed a lot of orders since I opened my account a few months ago, I was hoping to see some Goodies by now...
I guess I'll settle for the great discounted prices for now [cheers]

I hope you have better luck than I do. I got $6.54 worth of ammo, and some stickers and a keychain.
But, it was inside a metal ammo can, which was nice.

The discounts/free shipping is really the only perk worth getting excited over.

WOW that was fast, I get the free shipping with the Prime Membership...

I placed my order Friday Night (Sept 13), TS-USA processed it Monday Morning (Sept 16) at 11 AM and UPS dropped it off at the house Tuesday Morning (Sept 17) at 11 AM...

24 Hours after TS-USA put the order into their system I had it in my hands, WOW!!!

That is GREAT Customer Service!!!

Same here. Placed order for small quantity of rifle hunting rounds yesterday morning and order is at my door today.

Free shipping, no travel, no tax. The rounds I bought were cheaper than buying at WM or NH and have a mail in rebate on them. Perfect.

I hope you have better luck than I do. I got $6.54 worth of ammo, and some stickers and a keychain.

I got the same except in a cardboard box :(

My goodies came in a cardboard box. it was a nicer box but still cardboard. Box of. 22lr and some stickers. But this was a year ago.

Man that was a lot of work for $30, the Federal rebates for HST. Have to upload UPCs, original receipt, packing slip, pics of the boxes. Not gonna fall for that shit again!

Rebates are usually a fools errand unless it happens at the register.

-Mike

Rebates are usually a fools errand unless it happens at the register.

-Mike

i've had good experiences with all but a few rebates. for example on the FN 509 3 extra mags promotion, i heard nothing back for months only to find out that the problem was my receipt didn't have the serial # and model # on it. only had the price. however i sent them an FA10 that had all the info on it but they refused to accept it.

so i went back to carl (FS) to request a detailed receipt. he was surprised to hear that FN's 3rd party BS was denying my rebate. long story short, a few more patrons went back to FS to get their "detailed receipt". lesson I learned on this was to read every little detail on the rebate requirements and if it falls short in even one little iota, they play games. i ultimately got the mags but it took forever and some phone calls.

i recall one ammo rebate through federal that I never heard back. just nothing. i didn't keep the paperwork/receipt to call. i just sent it all by mail without copies (my laziness) and never heard anything. would have been for like $40. that's the only rebate I recall that completely fell through.

i've had good experiences with all but a few rebates. for example on the FN 509 3 extra mags promotion, i heard nothing back for months only to find out that the problem was my receipt didn't have the serial # and model # on it. only had the price. however i sent them an FA10 that had all the info on it but they refused to accept it.

so i went back to carl (FS) to request a detailed receipt. he was surprised to hear that FN's 3rd party BS was denying my rebate. long story short, a few more patrons went back to FS to get their "detailed receipt". lesson I learned on this was to read every little detail on the rebate requirements and if it falls short in even one little iota, they play games. i ultimately got the mags but it took forever and some phone calls.

i recall one ammo rebate through federal that I never heard back. just nothing. i didn't keep the paperwork/receipt to call. i just sent it all by mail without copies (my laziness) and never heard anything. would have been for like $40. that's the only rebate I recall that completely fell through.

There's so many things to trip you up in the Federal Rebate that I bet a lot of people get denied. It wasn't clear you had to upload UPC images from the text, but the upload button said "UPC images" so i covered my bases.

Lots of rebates are handled by a third-party clearing house, not Federal or Remington. They will reject any that don't cross every last "T".

Funny thing, just a couple minutes ago I got an email saying my rebate was approved. It seemed pretty easy to me. The dumbest thing about it is they give you a prepaid debit card you must first activate and set a pin on to use.

And if you submit multiple rebates instead of one card with the total amount you get multiple cards with the individual rebate amount. I have like 3 left all with sub $1.50 balances remaining.

Back
Top Bottom