Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Anyone buy that pink CCI 22 ammo?
CCI Clean 22 Long Rifle Ammo 40 Grain Poly Coated Lead Pink Round Nose 400 Rounds

Showed it to my wife who’s got a pink SR22 and she’s like I hope you’re going to buy me some after showing it to me....

Don’t really need any other ammo to make the shipping worthwhile since I reload. Was going to add some 7.62x39 to my cart but they’re out of basically all steel x39...

Anyone know if their prime membership is any good? As far as I can tell it gets you an 8% discount on your ammo? I can’t see that in writing but it’s what I have surmised from the comments.

Anyone know if their prime membership is any good? As far as I can tell it gets you an 8% discount on your ammo? I can’t see that in writing but it’s what I have surmised from the comments.
Think of it as prepaid shipping ... so yes I order shit all the time because no shipping cost lol

8% and unlimited free shipping. So you can buy specialty rounds that are hard to find or half cases with 0 extra fees. Also I swear they prioritize your shipping so you get looked at first, but that's me speculating

You also get an ammo can filled with swag and some "free" ammo during the third quarter of your membership.

I get prime mostly because I can buy 2-3 boxes of my milsurp calibers and get free shipping on any quantity.
The 8% discount is a bonus.

I ordered on Saturday after they are closed. They processed my order on Monday morning and it was delivered on Tuesday at 7:17 pm. The usual great Target Sports service.
There was a problem with the delivery though. Instead of leaving the package at my door as usual, the UPS driver left my package in the middle of the driveway. It was pretty easy to see that I was home, lights on and two cars in the driveway.

That's correct.
I ordered 1k/ea of 5.56 and 9mm this weekend and recouped over 1/2 the membership cost in that single shipment.

I believe I saw on calguns a guy did the math and you need to order like $1100-ish over the course of the year to recoup the cost of the membership. If you're ordering less than case amounts, it prob less because you're not paying the shipping costs you would normally pay.

I factor in shipping because I rarely order by the case. This being my first year doing Prime, I covered the cost without shipping, but with shipping I saved a decent amount. According to their website, I've saved $154 so far, that is without shipping savings. My membership expires end of this month, so that will most likely be the final amount as I just made 2 orders that should be delivered today. I'm pretty sure they are already calculated into that amount.

They are so fast with shipping that I get my ammo on the second business day after I order.

And the prime is worth it in two situations:
1. You order more than $1200 worth of ammo in a year
2. You order small quantities frequently

Received my Target Sports PRIME "Goody Box" a month ago.
Included #1 (30 cal ?) Ammo Can
#25 rnds. Speer Gold Dot 124 gr +P GDHP
#24 rnds. Ammo Inc. 230 gr JHP
YMMV
Tgt_Spts.jpg

I know nothing of "Ammo Incorporated" quality, nor do I usually use +P 9mm in my CC Sig 938,...
... but then again, I didn't sign up for TSUSA Prime for the Goody Box :)
Fast "free" delivery and 8% discount have more than covered my $99 annual fee.
Carry On ...

I placed an order today, when you check out it tells you how much your prime membership saved on this order. The order today saved me $217. I just renewed it in June. I am set for the year in terms of covering the cost of the prime membership!

Just checked my account, they claim (no reason to disbelieve them) that I've saved $307 so far over the last two years. Since I just got a case each of 9mm 147gr and 45ACP 230gr HST and another of American Eagle 9mm 147gr FMJ today I'll take their word. Ordered Monday, arrived today. I too have ordered individual boxes of various calibers to see what my guns prefer. Being able to order a box or two each of assorted brands and weights from one place at a discount and NOT pay shipping is a beautiful thing.

Got another order delivered today. Aside from all the benefits previously discussed, their packaging and handling is top shelf. Of all the 30#+ packages I’ve received since they first started this Prime thing a couple of years ago, every one of the deliveries has been received packaged properly, plenty of tape, no parts of the boxes falling apart, etc. That piece of mind knowing that the delivery is going to get to you well packaged is worth something.

Man, TS is just insane. I placed an ammo order totaling over $1,600 at 1:04pm yesterday. It got delivered to today at 2:37, that's crazy. No, not panic buying, well at least my portion of the order wasn't, the order was myself and 2 buddies ordering ammo leveraging my prime membership discount.

They must hate me. Ordered some ammo Monday night/Tuesday morning and it still hasn’t shipped.
I placed a small order on Wednesday and hasn’t shipped yet. But I realize that’s not very long lol. I’m sure they’re swamped with panic orders at the moment.

My latest order went in on the 5th, delivered on the 7th. Had another submitted on the 1st, but I had not updated my new LTC info, so it got delayed a day, I updated on the 2nd, but that was a Friday. Also got that one on the 7th.

My latest order went in on the 5th, delivered on the 7th. Had another submitted on the 1st, but I had not updated my new LTC info, so it got delayed a day, I updated on the 2nd, but that was a Friday. Also got that one on the 7th.
So they contacted you and told you to update your LTC? Good to know.

I placed a small order on Wednesday and hasn’t shipped yet. But I realize that’s not very long lol. I’m sure they’re swamped with panic orders at the moment.
Ordered Monday and it got delivered yesterday. Think theres to some extent a mini panic or a pre-panic going on so it's to be expected that they're not going to be on their 2 days from order to front door schedule.

Back
Top Bottom