Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

It's funny, for a while Mass gun-owners said that about ammo. I guess these are the Good Old Days in some respects...

Theses are the good old days for ammo purchases for sure. Some day we'll look back and say, remember when ammo companies would ship ammo right to our front door. I use to buy cases of .223 and .308, from southern Ohio guns, shipped to my front door. No more, thanks to Maura.

Last edited:
Theses are the good old for ammo purchases for sure. Some day we'll look back and say, remember when ammo companies would ship ammo right tour front door. I use to buy cases of .223 and .308, from southern Ohio guns, shipped to my front door. No more, thanks to Maura.
Yup.
SOG is out of business by the way.

Does this about sum it up?

ImaginativeWatchfulDeermouse-size_restricted.gif

Forgot about my Bersa Thunder and picked up 1k of Tula for the range and 50 of HST for the pocket. No added cost and no added shipping. I love Target Sports!

Target Sports has all 50 round boxes of Federal HST at 50% off with Prime right now. Got a box of 45 acp and 2 boxes of +P 9mm for $60 total.

Thanks for the info. I received an email from Target Sports but was under the impression that it was for case quantities only. Just under one week ago I ordered two boxes of 124 grain HST at 27.59 each with my membership and today it's listed as 36.79 each with the membership. It would appear that they bumped the prices up then took 50% off that. Still a great deal though. I just ordered four boxes for under 75 bucks.

Target's shipping is insanely fast for a free shipping. Last order was placed on 6/19 at 6:40pm, basically after typical business hours. Still got the delivery on Friday 6/21. Perfect for that weekend range trip.

djbradles: Is Prime worth it? I see the 50% off on HST you posted. How often do you see things like that? I don't get to shoot as much as I like these days, so I'm on the fence if it is worth it considering my relatively low order frequency of about a 1,000 case/month or less.

Target's shipping is insanely fast for a free shipping. Last order was placed on 6/19 at 6:40pm, basically after typical business hours. Still got the delivery on Friday 6/21. Perfect for that weekend range trip.

djbradles: Is Prime worth it? I see the 50% off on HST you posted. How often do you see things like that? I don't get to shoot as much as I like these days, so I'm on the fence if it is worth it considering my relatively low order frequency of about a 1,000 case/month or less.
I don’t see too many specific deals like the HST one but I’ve only been shopping from Target foravout half a year.
I haven’t delved into how much money I’ve saved just on the ammo alone with shipping but I’ve purchased quite a bit since I joined Prime last November and I can guarantee I saw savings well surpass the $95 mark.

Here’s a screenshot of the savings they calculated. I’m sure it’s more though since they have some of the best prices even without Prime. Where else can you also buy a small box of Ultimate Defense and get it shipped for free, no taxes, right to your door in less than 2 business days?
5FBAD9DB-F621-43A0-9983-3DAA19124F69.png

I don't really order that much, and TS has calculated I saved $118 so far, with a couple months left on my yearly membership. But that does not include shipping, would be a good amount more if I had to pay for shipping. I rarely order by the case, so I'd be paying shipping on most orders.

It warms my heart
:emoji_cry:

Case of .380 a hour ago

I have a feeling my UPS man knows what the "ORM-D" sticker on my deliveries means. He's typically a super friendly guy, but gets all serious and almost nervous looking when he has to carry a case to my door, like dropping it will cause all the rounds to go off. I almost want to explain that this would never happen, but I figure it is probably best to leave it alone.

Back
Top Bottom