Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Just had a "meh" experience at best, despite me loving them for the past few years. When I signed up for prime a year ago, the deal was you get refunded the difference if you don't save the cost of prime (that deal seems to be scrubbed from the website now). I didn't save the $95, so I emailed last week asking about the refund b/c my membership was up for renewal. Never heard back, so called and got some snot-nosed bratty girl on the other end. When I mentioned the deal, she incredulously asked "where did you see that??" "On your website" was my reply. She was pretty sarcastic and valley-girlish the whole time on the phone. First not-so-great experience with them. Waiting for the prime manager to get in touch with me.
This isn't how it was explained to me last year. I was told that if you decided not to renew your membership, the difference will be refunded, not "automatically refunded" if you fall short of the cost.

I did also notice they don't mention the refund anywhere on their site; I'm guessing it's no longer a perk.
I'm at an even $70 in savings not counting shipping, and I have about 3.5 months left, so I probably wouldn't have qualified for a refund anyway. The selection + free shipping on any number of boxes + getting it in 2-3 days still makes it worth it for me.

When you login and check the savings, does the amount they show you include shipping savings? I'm at $107 in Savings so far in about 6 months.

As far as I can tell no, the shipping savings is not factored into the amount shown, just the amount saved due to the 8% discount. So, if you're taking advantage of the free shipping on non-case orders, you're effectively saving even more money.

C3A85110-8BEF-4D61-854A-5AF3B5C96F44.jpeg Tangentially with the rebates from Vista I am almost at the full cost of one of these in the mail right now. Yay

MC2247228-501E-465D-AF12-93310266ED90.png Screenshot for the email timeframes attached.

RackUp R9834 was 12/19 (received)
Perfect Package R9840 was 12/24 (received)
Self Defense R9838 was 1/10 and 1/11 (two orders) (received both together on one card)
Load your handgun R10005 was 1/12 (shipped)

Vista rebates
I just submitted rebates yesterday. I've done past Vista rebates (Federal and Bushnell) and both were issued within the time they laid out. They did call about a question on one of the rebates, and the woman I spoke to was very polite and approved that one one the spot.

Target Sports
I just had my first order from them delivered earlier this week. I escaped from MA a few years back now and have many mail-order options, but Target Sports got my business because they have the guts to ship to MA.

Did you submit your rebates online or by regular mail? I have one to do before March and 31 would like to do it online if it has worked out for you. Thanks.
Definitely do it online. I did the first one as a mail in from October and by early December I called them......no sign of it. That one I resubmitted online at that time and it was one of the ones that showed up.

Does anyone have any experience with Target buying 12 gauge target loads in 7 1/2 or 8 size shot? I have checked the website off and on for a few months and it seems all brands are out of stock all the time. Plenty of buckshot and slugs though.
I have no experience with them and I’m wondering if this is typical.

Does anyone have any experience with Target buying 12 gauge target loads in 7 1/2 or 8 size shot? I have checked the website off and on for a few months and it seems all brands are out of stock all the time. Plenty of buckshot and slugs though.
I have no experience with them and I’m wondering if this is typical.
Was keeping an eye out for the same and finally just bought somewhere else. Fwiw, I wrote an unrelated email to them and got a response from the president of the company at 11pm the same night, so it seems that they do read their emails. Maybe if enough people are asking about target loads theyll start to stock better?

Does prime membership still guarantee free shipping? I got charged for my renewal back in December but my latest order didn’t include free shipping.

Ordered 1000 rounds last week and it came overnight. No more driving out of the city for affordable ammo for me. What a wonderful company, glad they're fighting the good fight.
Send them an email and let them know. Companies hear tons of complaints, not many take a minute to send a compliment their way.

Back
Top Bottom