Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Blazer Brass 45 ammo briefly appeared in stock for about 20min (had been waiting a couple weeks for it to show up again). Put 10 boxes in my cart. Went to check some HP ammo for about 2 min. Attempted to check out and got a message that my cart was modified due to inventory changes and poof, the blazer disappeared from my cart and is out of stock again. Guess the rebate promotion is taking a toll on their supply of those brands.

Same deal, got an email that it was back in stock and by the time I got home it's back out of stock again. Had been waiting about 5 weeks for it to get back in stock.

Same deal, got an email that it was back in stock and by the time I got home it's back out of stock again. Had been waiting about 5 weeks for it to get back in stock.

I had picked up 1k of Independence 45 acp aluminum for $229 shipped free. Awesome deal but funny thing is it was out of stock after that so I think they had a very small stock of it.

Who bought up all the 45 acp? All that’s left is Lawman, PMC, Pro Grade, some rare brands, and all the rest are hollow points. I had a cart full of Armscor, Federal, and Sellier....gone.

At least I still have 800 rounds of Independence!

Who bought up all the 45 acp? All that’s left is Lawman, PMC, Pro Grade, some rare brands, and all the rest are hollow points. I had a cart full of Armscor, Federal, and Sellier....gone.

At least I still have 800 rounds of Independence!

I got a couple boxes of the Blazer Brass 45 when they showed up briefly on Friday. Tried to get more but my 8 boxes turned into 2 at checkout. Pissed because you need to buy at least 5 to qualify for the rebate.

I looked at a competitor that doesn’t ship to MA, ammo.com. Their site looks pro2A, so I was curious and sent them an email, pointing out this thread, all the happy customers, etc. It may just be customer service speak, but it kinda sounds like they’re considering/working on it?

Hi XXX,

Thanks for contacting us about shipping to Massachusetts. Unfortunately, our legal team has asked us to suspend shipments to Massachusetts while they examine some laws about which they were made aware.

We apologize for any inconvenience this suspension of shipping may cause you. But rest assured we are trying diligently to obey the law and take care of our Massachusetts customers at the same time. We hope to have this resolved as fast as possible.

Thank you for your understanding and if you have any further questions please email or call us at 800-604-1094.
Have a great day!

I got a couple boxes of the Blazer Brass 45 when they showed up briefly on Friday. Tried to get more but my 8 boxes turned into 2 at checkout. Pissed because you need to buy at least 5 to qualify for the rebate.

Might I suggest the Geco .45 ACP better cartridge than the Blazer Brass in my opinion. Better brass for reloading and large pistol primers.

Their stock of .45 has been thinning for weeks now and it made me wonder if their was a manufacturing slow down. So while I have over 3k on hand I still submitted a restock notification request for the Geco.

The notice came today and I jumped on a case.

:emoji_tiger:

So the Blazer Brass has the rebate going on, which is most likely why it's been out of stock so much. I ended up getting the Federal, which also had a rebate but slightly more than the Blazer Brass. Also just found out when online that the CCI 22lr I bought in my last purchase now have a rebate I was eligible for, so a bonus :)

Been ordering from them for a few months since I found out they'll ship to me. I also got one of the Prime Ammo Memberships. I've calculated that I've already saved more than half the membership.

As a bonus, they are now shipping with UPS. I didn't have many issues with FedEx, aside of them just leaving the package without bothering to ring the bell, but it's generally only a matter of time with them. I've always had much more luck with UPS where I live.

Placed my order Monday night and it's on the truck for delivery for tonight.

Might I suggest the Geco .45 ACP better cartridge than the Blazer Brass in my opinion. Better brass for reloading and large pistol primers.

Their stock of .45 has been thinning for weeks now and it made me wonder if their was a manufacturing slow down. So while I have over 3k on hand I still submitted a restock notification request for the Geco.

The notice came today and I jumped on a case.

:emoji_tiger:

Ive never tried them. I'll have to pick up a few boxes. The blazer is a steal though at 9.95 a box with prime and the rebate. Stockpiling 45 brass right now. Ill start reloading again in the spring when its not 5 degrees in the garage anymore.

Thought this was cool. Cuz Merica.
83040.jpg

4c per round after rebate.
CCI Patriot Pack 22 Long Rifle Ammo 40 Grain Red White Blue Coated Box of 300

Did anyone else get a gift in the mail today from Target Sports? I got a blue box with a bag of 20 rounds of 9mm and a box of 100 cci 22 minimags. I did not order anything in the last week or 2. I do have prime, so maybe a thank you gift???

Isn't there supposed to be a free mystery ammo box or something in your first year of prime? I see it listed on the site. I've been a member for about 5 months, have not received anything yet. But I have saved more than the cost of membership so far, so at least I got my money back on it :)

Isn't there supposed to be a free mystery ammo box or something in your first year of prime? I see it listed on the site. I've been a member for about 5 months, have not received anything yet. But I have saved more than the cost of membership so far, so at least I got my money back on it :)
You get the mystery box close to your renewal date

Ordered a few boxes of 6.5x52 Carcano on Wednesday morning so I could try out a Carcano M41 I acquired recently. Came home from work today and found a box sitting by the back door. 1 day turn around is very impressive no matter who you ask!

Back
Top Bottom