• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Wahooooo!!! I finally got a tracking number for my order I placed on the 17th of March! 5 boxes 10mm are on route. Not that big of a deal given I had plenty of rounds on hand anyway, but another 250 doesn’t hurt. 10mm pricing was relatively stable. After I ordered these, the prices did start to go up a bit.

Oh well - at least I can go the range (whenever it opens up again) and not feel guilty of blasting through some WWB while my Sig target rounds and HPs aren’t put to use. Now if I could find time to finish my G20SF....

I was poking around.....there is plenty of available 9mm out there.

Clowns want 35 cents a round or more for it and its sitting.......plenty available.

OrderEd a few hundred rounds on Mon, got them today. Got a text when they had what I wanted in stock and ordered immediately after delaying the first msg by a 1/2 hour or so. They go quick.

The only thing I can think is that TSUSA is paying 30 cents for that 34 cent round...

107759.jpg

I ordered one of these, which says its in transit. 200 rounds of M62 tracer and M80 ball 7.62x51. Unfortunately my club is closed for this
minor flu that's going around.

107759.jpg

I ordered one of these, which says its in transit. 200 rounds of M62 tracer and M80 ball 7.62x51. Unfortunately my club is closed for this
minor flu that's going around.

You can run tracers at your club? If so that's cool, I'm pretty paranoid about tracers - on the right day when everything is wet they are fun.

I placed an order with targetsports on the 18th, inquired about the order on the 28th and was told they were working on orders from the 15th and said it would ship out in a couple days. 5 days later I checked on the order and they were doing orders from the 13th. Canceled my order the next day. I just placed an order at sgammo this morning and it shipped out this afternoon. Love this company.

I placed an order with targetsports on the 18th, inquired about the order on the 28th and was told they were working on orders from the 15th and said it would ship out in a couple days. 5 days later I checked on the order and they were doing orders from the 13th. Canceled my order the next day. I just placed an order at sgammo this morning and it shipped out this afternoon. Love this company.

Me too... Ordered the same day as you. Still nothing. You in MA. ?

Ugh! I've been holding off doing any more ordering during this buying surge, but I may have to get one of these spam cans. Damnit. I need to take myself off this thread. [wink]

Same here Rockrivr1... need to block myself out of this thread...Made five orders since March 13... three have arrived... waiting on last two made end of March-which I honestly don't even know why I made those last one...Anyway...

Just went in for the spam can myself...There were two left...I "needed" one...

I might have to post a thread of some batshit crazy over the line crap that gets the Mods to put me in a timeout so I get away from this for a while...[smile]

They have some Armscor 7.62x51
Has anyone used this particular ammo before? I’ve read mixed reviews on it. Thoughts?

Last edited:
Has anyone used this particular ammo before? I’ve read mixed reviews in it. Thoughts?

I won’t use it. I bought some 357 and 45 acp and had numerous FTF. There were primer hits but no bang for both calibers. It’s cheap and now I know why.

View attachment 346605
Pretty Prvi Partizan ordered 3/22 and arrived 4/9

300 grain goodness and @Mark from MA can have the leftovers.
Love it! You really got to reload man! [laugh] That 500 rounds costs me $100 to reload.
PPU shoots well but I've had issues reloading PPU 357 and 44 mag brass. I think the case walls are thinner than most other manufacturers. Granted this was 3-4 years ago so maybe they've changed.

Anyway, carry on sorry to drift off topic

Has anyone used this particular ammo before? I’ve read mixed reviews on it. Thoughts?

Garbage especially for the price. Can usually find XM80 for similar pricing when not panicking. I have some of their bulk projectiles here too and they vary quite a bit

Garbage especially for the price. Can usually find XM80 for similar pricing when not panicking. I have some of their bulk projectiles here too and they vary quite a bit
How about American Tactical Imports x51? Decent stuff?
Sorry to drift off topic again 😂

How about American Tactical Imports x51? Decent stuff?
Sorry to drift off topic again 😂
I've never used it. What I do know about it is hearsay but I personally don't need the headaches lol. If you're looking for cheap x51 it pops up from time to time and you have to jump on it. I miss the Wally ZQI stuff.

I remember Federal Gold Medal 308 as more expensive than it is right now, or am I not remembering correctly? They're all hovering around $1, +/-. I was remembering more like $1.50.

22lr Aguila SuperExtra was back in stock for 5 cents a round. Somehow we were able to get our hands on 5,000 rounds. Already out of stock. Wow.
I did not know until just now there is more than one choice of "super extra". Which one do you like? I'm leaning towards the 38 grain high velocity.

I did not know until just now there is more than one choice of "super extra". Which one do you like? I'm leaning towards the 38 grain high velocity.
That is the one we have been using. Sometimes we get a batch that gives us fits in our Mark III but for the most part it works great. Last time we ordered 5000 we got it for 4 cents. Lesson learned. Next time it gets down to 4 cents I will purchase a five year supply. We are doing okay though. Probably have enough to last a couple years or so.

Back
Top Bottom