• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Can confirm the 1 case orders are shipping priority as per the message I posted earlier. I have 5 seperate orders dating back to 3/20 that have no action other than being updated from 15 day delay to 3 week delay.

I ordered a single case of SS109/M855 and it has a tracking number and shows as packed.

I can't confirm if this same logic applies to single boxes vs cases. But for sure, a SINGLE case order will process pretty quickly.
This seems to be correct. My recent one case order came relatively quickly. They didn't even bother with the "Discreet Overbox Packaging." They just slapped on a label and shoved it out. Fortunately, it arrived it good shape. [thumbsup]

I placed a small order yesterday morning and it’s showing a delivery date of tomorrow! Thankfully that’s not taking three weeks to process.

Expensive, but they seem to get good reviews. Here's one of them: "These bullets are nice and heavy. Stored in an athletic sock, they can render a 5'2'' woman unconscious in a single blow."

Frank
Well I'm not gonna touch that comment with a 10' pole, but I do like that the product is getting good reviews!

Expensive, but they seem to get good reviews. Here's one of them: "These bullets are nice and heavy. Stored in an athletic sock, they can render a 5'2'' woman unconscious in a single blow."
Frank

Solid review lol. On 4/19/19 I paid $137.91 for a case of 500, today it's $156.00, considering the global pandemic thats not bad. This Sig 147gr is by far my favorite range ammo.

Solid review lol. On 4/19/19 I paid $137.91 for a case of 500, today it's $156.00, considering the global pandemic thats not bad. This Sig 147gr is by far my favorite range ammo.
That was exactly my rationale. Considering that's around the cost of 5.56 Winchester non-pandemic prices I figured 'what the hay'

I totally hear you but it's the only range ammo they've had in stock in bulk for like the past 3 weeks and I am a lowly noob who doesn't reload so I had to make moves.

No judgement here. I wouldn't try to tell anyone how to spend their money. I'm more just interested in what makes it worth the extra $$ for simple range ammo. I appears some people here really seem to like it I guess.

They did have some blazer brass 124 this morning for like 25/26 Cents per round (Not prime) but like everything, it goes fast.

Last edited:
Got this today. I still have an order from 3/14 waiting for tracking number.

Target Sports USA Customer,

Just a quick update:

If you are receiving this email it is because you have an order(s) is pending with Target Sports USA. Your order is valid and shipping soon!!

Please know, we are doing everything we can to ship your order as soon as possible!

Visit our COVID-19 FAQ Page for answers to your questions!

I assure you; if you are receiving this email, your order has been placed and the product has been allocated to you. The order queue is changing by the minute so we are unable to give an exact estimate on ship date. We are on average 15+/- business days from the date you ordered for shipping, as stated on our website and when you placed your order.

We are working around the clock to get orders out. It is our priority to fill orders while keeping our staff safe and healthy. We will email you your tracking number and charge your credit card as soon as we process and ship your order.

Please continue to bear with us - these are extenuating circumstances! We understand the importance of the product we sell and what it means to Americans, especially at a time like this and are doing everything we can to get you, your order as quickly as possible.

**Please visit our COVID-19 FAQ Page for answers to your questions!**

Thank you for your support.
Thank you for your understanding.
Stay healthy, Stay safe!

Sincerely,
Target Sports USA Team

Got this today. I still have an order from 3/14 waiting for tracking number.

Target Sports USA Customer,

Just a quick update:

If you are receiving this email it is because you have an order(s) is pending with Target Sports USA. Your order is valid and shipping soon!!

Please know, we are doing everything we can to ship your order as soon as possible!

Visit our COVID-19 FAQ Page for answers to your questions!

I assure you; if you are receiving this email, your order has been placed and the product has been allocated to you. The order queue is changing by the minute so we are unable to give an exact estimate on ship date. We are on average 15+/- business days from the date you ordered for shipping, as stated on our website and when you placed your order.

We are working around the clock to get orders out. It is our priority to fill orders while keeping our staff safe and healthy. We will email you your tracking number and charge your credit card as soon as we process and ship your order.

Please continue to bear with us - these are extenuating circumstances! We understand the importance of the product we sell and what it means to Americans, especially at a time like this and are doing everything we can to get you, your order as quickly as possible.

**Please visit our COVID-19 FAQ Page for answers to your questions!**

Thank you for your support.
Thank you for your understanding.
Stay healthy, Stay safe!

Sincerely,
Target Sports USA Team

Got the same email today. I ordered a case of 9mm for 16 cents a round Prime earlier in the week. I'm in no rush really don't care. I'm sure there are whiners out there wondering where their ammo is, but if they are fending off emails, they are not shipping product.

I reload 44 mag plated at about 8 a box of 50. Hornady XTPs are about 11 dollars per 50 with bullets bought at Cabelas on a good Hornady sale.
Dang you should check out Zero 44 cal 240 gr JSPs for 13 cents shipped. XTPs for 21 cents isn't bad for their quality but Zero's are made very well too. If I bought powder in bulk I'd be down to about $8 per box. But I bought my H110/W296 powder by the one pound containers for like $24 each.

Anyway, sorry to drift off topic.

I've mentioned this before, but I honestly feel like the shipping for me has actually gotten quicker. I never had an issue in the past, generally getting my order delivered a couple days later, but I have received some orders literally the next day since all this started, which I certainly didn't expect. Some have been case orders, others just a few boxes here and there. For the record, I am a Prime Member. Just trying to help people make sense of it all, if that's possible.

Back
Top Bottom