Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Sorry if this was discussed before - why is the PPR more expensive (accurate) on the product page vs the caliber page? I assume they haven't gotten around to updating it with the price increases?

Love these rounds... nice and soft shooting. You just need to make sure your gun is tuned to run something like this.. so spring setup is more important.

Can you explain soft? Like 115, 124, or 147gr soft?

25 cents/rnd? I was buying for 17-18 cents last month

That, along with the fact I have a ton of 9mm and the ability to reload another 2K+ rounds is what kept me from ordering them.

And yes, it does look like lipstick, but so do my Blue Bullet reloads (though blue is probably considered emo).

Can you explain soft? Like 115, 124, or 147gr soft?
That, along with the fact I have a ton of 9mm and the ability to reload another 2K+ rounds is what kept me from ordering them.

And yes, it does look like lipstick, but so do my Blue Bullet reloads (though blue is probably considered emo).
They’re soft because they’re loaded just enough to make power factor in USPSA/IDPA. Unlike standard 115,124,147 gr ammo that’s loaded really warm. Power factor is bullet weight times velocity / 1000.

Federal claims 870 FPS with the 150 gr bullet. So just over 130 PF.

Now look at something like S&B 9mm 115 gr. They claim 1,280 FPS which equals 147 PF. Way snappier than the syntech.

FWIW, the order of 10mm that I placed on the 17th is no longer in stock. I don’t know when they ran out, but I got the invoice number and receipt, so according to their notice, I should have it coming my way soon. It does now say it’s awaiting a tracking number though, which was not the case last week. Or they’re taking volume orders as priority versus individual boxes (5 boxes of 50).

Hornady Critical Duty 135gr +P 9mm along with other common JHP options were in stock a couple hrs ago at normal (W. MA brick & mortar store price). 15 day lead time to process & ship.

FWIW, the order of 10mm that I placed on the 17th is no longer in stock. I don’t know when they ran out, but I got the invoice number and receipt, so according to their notice, I should have it coming my way soon. It does now say it’s awaiting a tracking number though, which was not the case last week. Or they’re taking volume orders as priority versus individual boxes (5 boxes of 50).

IF you have an invoice you are good to go and you will get your ammo. When is says "awaiting tracking" it seems that the inventory is pulled and awaiting a number to be assigned to it. Once it gets on you'll be notified. Mine was "awaiting" for about 4 days.

$0.25/rnd is still a fantastic deal for 7.62x39. I've always believed in that cartridge. Cheap, lightweight, 30 cal bullet, good trajectory at non-scoped distances, good penetration ballistics. Been stocking on that round for a while. I would still get your AKs out of the safe and stock up on that round.

My order was scheduled for yesterday but delivered today...blame UPS....all good with Target USA......my Safes are full.....need some serious range time

Ordered on the 16th, said 10 days , later went to 15 days, just checked now ,20 days.

oh well, my range is closed and I’m stocked to roof Korean level.

eta- big thanks to Eddie coyles reloading class,
does that me the friends of Eddie coyle?[laugh]

* the authors mother was my 2nd grade teacher.

Last edited:
Ordered on the 16th, said 10 days , later went to 15 days, just checked now ,20 days.

oh well, my range is closed and I’m stocked to roof Korean level.

Same. Bought a case of .22 on the 16th. Said 10 days, then 15, now 20. Not impressed. Reckon they are taking the airline model of overselling flights. Glad I reload the rest of my calibers. Xtreme got my order of 9mm projectiles to me within a couple of weeks.

My range is open, and I’m limiting my kid to 150 rounds of .22 a week. Poor kid. He had to shoot .45 today, lol.

Back
Top Bottom