• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Lake City XM193 Cases - $350 shipped IN STOCK!

Blazer Brass 9mm Cases - $260 shipped Not fantastic but better than nothing.

Wow - I paid $270 for Federal 5.56 last summer (1K rounds).

Wow - I paid $270 for Federal 5.56 last summer (1K rounds).

always changes. $350 is my own personal threshold. Better than the 42+ cents most places are charging. I was paying something like $253 for cases of wolf gold a few years back. I got brass 9mm for $160 this summer. Buy it what you can while you can

Fed Am Eagle 22lr $0.05/rd. (Prime price, non-Prime add 8% + shipping if buying <case) 99+ in stock as of 11:25 am 3/25.

Damn. I wasn't planning on spending a lot of money today but seeing they have it in stock I just picked up a case of the 9mm and 00 Buck. Might as well.

Same, it’s a little more but I would still like to shoot. I as many others I’m sure can’t afford to stack up 10k of each caliber
Out of Stock too!

Yeah 99+ cases sold out in about 20 min. The 9mm sold out in about 10min. Watching ammo has sadly become one of the highlights of my day....

I have been sitting back watching all this thinking I am glad my stock of on-hand ammo is counted in multiples of 10,000

But then I said hey I saved gas money working from home this week and there is always room for more.

So while they have them I bought the equivalent of a tank of gas for my truck...
$7.35 (Prime) Fiocchi High Velocity 12 Gauge Ammo 2-3/4" 1oz. Aero Rifled Slug, Box of 10

💲🐯💲

I have been sitting back watching all this thinking I am glad my stock of on-hand ammo is counted in multiples of 10,000

But then I said hey I saved gas money working from home this week and there is always room for more.

So while they have them I bought the equivalent of a tank of gas for my truck...
$7.35 (Prime) Fiocchi High Velocity 12 Gauge Ammo 2-3/4" 1oz. Aero Rifled Slug, Box of 10

💲🐯💲

Same. I don't need to buy anymore as it's stacked pretty deep. But with the savings of WFH these past two weeks I figured what the hell. I'd probably blow it on something stupid anyway so might as well be ammo.

What's funny is I've been working on my basement on and off for the last 3 months. I've been playing pilot. take stuff from one corner and pile it in another. So I thought that I had a case of 9mm fed sitting in a box. When I opened it the other day I realized that it was actually a case of wolf gold 223.

without a doubt...done!

I'll feed you belts until you get tired then swap...

Fill up those 5-gal jerry cans. $1.79 gas is closeby. I doubt it'll last long (even if it does, just fill up at home).

A gas station is Kentucky reported $0.99 gas yesterday.

Well let me see I have 30 gallons of 93 octane (10% ethanol) and 10 gallons of Sunoco Race Fuels 95 octane (0% ethanol).

So shotgun slugs from Target Sports it is! :p

🐯

Back
Top Bottom