Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

See this ticks me off a little. I'm still waiting since 3/12 for a tracking number. It's almost as if there is no rhyme or reason as to how they determine what ships when.
Yeah, I don't think they're using a FIFO pick list setup. I imagine their fulfillment system is a bit overwhelmed. Maybe order destination plays a part in processing? With the current level of stock on hand, I have to believe they'll be catching up on orders.

See this ticks me off a little. I'm still waiting since 3/12 for a tracking number. It's almost as if there is no rhyme or reason as to how they determine what ships when.
That is why I canceled my three orders.
They are not shipping the last orders first.
They were putting all non-prime members orders at the back of the line.
While at the same time shipping new Prime orders a day or two after they ordered them.
Orders placed just days ago went out after mine, when I placed the first order on the 13th.
I'll order from them with Prime when the mess in their shipping dept gets straightened out!
Seven to ten day shipping was posted when I ordered. But now it's like well, if we get you shipped and god knows how long it will be..

Last edited:
I wouldn't be surprised if they're breaking pallets and shipping them out as fast as they're received. As a result, there will be newer orders that go out before old because they're figuring out where their stock is on the fly.

Yeah, I don't think they're using a FIFO pick list setup. I imagine their fulfillment system is a bit overwhelmed. Maybe order destination plays a part in processing? With the current level of stock on hand, I have to believe they'll be catching up on orders.

That is why I canceled my three orders.
They are not shipping the last orders first.
They were putting all non-prime members orders at the back of the line.
While at the same time shipping new Prime orders a day or two after they ordered them.
Orders placed just days ago went out after mine, when I placed the first order on the 13th.
I'll order from them with Prime when the mess in their shipping dept gets straightened out!
Seven to ten day shipping was posted when I ordered. But now it's like well, if we get you shipped and god knows how long it will be..

I think ammo type and quantity has something to do with it too. I’m a Prime member and ordered 10mm on 17 MAR and I still don’t have a tracking number. Despite becoming moreso recently, 10mm isn’t exactly a popular/everyday round like 9mm, .45ACP, etc. I also didn’t order a full case, but 5 boxes because I already had ~600 rounds of it on hand.

Couple that with the overwhelming volume, people calling in sick or claiming to be sick, etc., and I can see the delay. Why would they want to break down a case to get 5 boxes when hey can just slap a mailing label on the case and get it out the door? In hindsight I would’ve just ordered the case, but c’est la vi.

Mine were all case quantities.
All different brands in three different calibers.
This was before the big rush as well..
I would have went with another vendor if I had known they were randomly pulling orders and put Prime orders above all.
Not to mention they will just cancel your order if they have a problem with an inventory level when they finally get around to shipping your non-Prime order.
I get they are slammed with orders. But don't tell us your filling the oldest orders first. Because that isn't the case.

Last edited:
No movement on my order, nobody answering the phone, voice mail boxes are full, nobody on chat, and no response to any of my previous inquiries, boith written and voice.

The website states they are working 24hr days shipping but they turned off the phones to concentrate on that.

Sorry to hear of your continued struggle.

I'm not a prime users and I'm waiting on a case of Hornady 6.5CM. There was a good amount of stock when I ordered and now it's sold out.
I grabbed a bucket of the American gunner 6.5. Is that the one that you ordered too?
No movement on my order, nobody answering the phone, voice mail boxes are full, nobody on chat, and no response to any of my previous inquiries, boith written and voice.
Hmm, at this point I think they might be trolling you. J/k but I can imagine that they are beyond overwhelmed with panic buys. Yes it’s panic buying right now whether you needed it or not.
I’ve always checked after I purchased a case or box and refreshed the screen to see the stock reflect my purchase. I always assumed that was an automatic pick list that couldn’t be overridden.

I got a shipping number last night from my order last week. Pretty happy about that. I figured when I ordered I either get it or I don't . I haven't shot 40 in a couple of years. so if I'm still alive I will be shooting 40 this summer.
I remember the last ammo shortage, all that was left on the shelves was 40S&W. I still have a 1,000 rounds leftover from back then!

Got an email today about a shipping confirmation order and a ups email saying delivery for tomorrow.
We'll see what happens.
If its true, thats under their 12-15 day wait for me. ordered on 3/20

Non prime member

That's great, now if they would only ship everyone's orders from 3/12! [rofl2]
The 3/12 shipping guy must be out on vacation![smile]
Wait till everyone from 3/12 and before get an email saying their orders were canceled...[slap]
They must be using one of those Magic 8 balls to determine which orders to ship out![laugh]

Last edited:
All my orders were shown in stock at the time of ordering.
One was for 3 cases of ammo.
The second order was for one case of ammo.
The third order was for two cases of ammo.
So I figured something must be wrong here if so many orders placed after my order dates have shipped and have been delivered that something is going on over there besides being flooded with orders.

I get they are busy and trying to ship out orders.
But I ship out orders all day long at work and it's first come, first served.
I would have a lot of unhappy customers if we chose which ones to ship based on a Prime membership and then told everyone we ship the oldest first..

Thank god they don't run a restaurant. Imagine how many people would be walking out! [rofl]

Last edited:
Ordered 1200 rounds of PPU 9mm (200 round “battlepacks”) on 3/13, shipment scheduled for delivery today. Not a prime member.

Now if I can just find some 7.62 steel case in stock.

Lake City XM193 Cases - $350 shipped IN STOCK!

Blazer Brass 9mm Cases - $260 shipped Not fantastic but better than nothing.

Lol. Looks like one of them "Extreme Couponers" show contestants... [smile]

1585146926400.png
1585147048691.png

Back
Top Bottom