Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Lawyers love to speak in theory and run up billable hours. What the lawyers were really saying was "We don't think the AG was justified, and once she gives you a choice of a small penalty and a consent decree or a trial, we will be prepared to defend your right to sell in MA once you refresh our retainer to the tune of an additional $100K, as this case will be tried in a MA court, and will have to hire a MA law firm (which will need its own retainer), apply for pro hac vice, and work with that firm to try the case."

At that point, Target Sports will agree to the consent decree, post haste.

If you have a contact at Target Sports, send them to comm2a ([email protected]). We would like to speak with them about their strategy for trying their case in MA.

This is about power, plain and simple - who has it and who does not. Do not expect the AG to allow a challenge to her power and authority to write law to go unanswered.
Spot on, dude.

Well depending what happens in the future maybe MA LGS can wake up and offer better options and prices or be smart enough to just accept fees for shipping items to them. With out the "my vendor" BS. For many years I tried to get several local gun shops to accept orders for me from vendors that only ship to FFLs . all they needed to do is provide FFL info and set a fee. At one time our small group where willing to pay 20% of our total order on bullets , primers, powder. Non of them wanted to even consider it.
Bravo TS I'm ready for the legal fund me thing to send some cash...also to comm2a

I support what they are doing 100% and wish them good fortune.
If they need help with legal fees ,I'm contributing.
That said, there is no way a sociopath like her will let this slide.
She views herself as our ruler and will attempt to assert dominance.
Prepare for a fresh onslaught of shit, it's double down time.

with all due respect. We didn't talk about this publicly before the AG went after them. Why are we doing it now. Just ell your friends and move on. She's spending our taxpayer manies to sue Exxon. You think she'll even blink an eye before she sues our friends in CT.

I applaud anyone who faces adversity head-on. I sincerely hope they come out of this unscathed. Being that I am one who loves to spit in the eye of my opponent, I've learned the hard way that having an exit strategy is my best plan. Hasn't always been the case in my life. Fighting an economically unending opponent may not work out well. And the worst part is WE are funding the fight against ourselves in this Hellhole. I will stand and support TSUSA's efforts 100%, but I fear it won't end well for US. Here's to hoping Davey once again perseveres against Goliath.

as an aside, I bought some airplane killing .50 that shoots out of my thing where the shoulder goes up JUST to piss off the moonbats

I get TSUSA emails, and I can't tell you how many times I've thought about spending the $250 on some .50 just to have it. I don't own anything bigger than .308

I support what they are doing 100% and wish them good fortune.
If they need help with legal fees ,I'm contributing.
That said, there is no way a sociopath like her will let this slide.
She views herself as our ruler and will attempt to assert dominance.
Prepare for a fresh onslaught of shit, it's double down time.
That said.

The issue is a classic Catch 22. If the sellers do nothing and just comply then the AG wins and we lose. If the a seller stands up there is the potential for retribution by the AG and/or legislation to end sales, and we lose. But if nothing is done then we lose.

Personally I applaud Target Sports for standing up to the AG, and if they are OK with this being known publically then this thread should stay up. I also hope other sellers will follow, and do so quickly. This will make any action by the AG more difficult and spread the risk. Fighting the industry will be a lot harder than fighting one company.

I would ask that anyone (Comm2a, NSSF) with contacts at other on-line sellers encourage all online sellers to publically state that they too will sell to MA, with proper ID. A lawful mass rebellion to the AG's unlawful decree is the only way this BS will stop.

No, they will not. It says on their web site that shipments to MA addresses must go to a licensed dealer.

A valid/not expired LCT (Firearms License to Carry)
• Must be picked up at our of our FFL Pick Up Centers (You can choose during the checkout out process where you would like to pick up your ammo order)

They ship right to your house.

I guess until someone posts the AGs letters and actual lawyers can debate their legal standing we will have to wait and see.

Why don't we see these letters posted? Anything from the AG's office would be public record. If the vendors won't share them then some organization (like say Comm2a) should request them and post them.

I got a box on my porch AFTER the "ban" a couple of weeks ago, had expected to have to put in a local ffl. I'll be ordering Monday, we'll see what happens. And it looks like another vendor that "paused" fire a few weeks is shipping again, have to call them Monday and see. I don't think they're going to be as open about it though...

Again,standing up to bullies and tyrants and shining a light on them is important. And if they're f-ing with the Commerce Clause a Federal injunction can come down quick on a law that is in conflict. I'd like nothing more for Christmas :)

F-U Maura.

For many years I tried to get several local gun shops to accept orders for me from vendors that only ship to FFLs . all they needed to do is provide FFL info and set a fee. At one time our small group where willing to pay 20% of our total order on bullets , primers, powder. Non of them wanted to even consider it.
This is why it counts to cultivate a great relationship with one shop rather than chase pennies on deals.

No, they will not. It says on their web site that shipments to MA addresses must go to a licensed dealer.

• Must be picked up at our of our FFL Pick Up Centers (You can choose during the checkout out process where you would like to pick up your ammo order)
I ordered from them yesterday. Had to upload a file of my LTC. Was so quick and easy I was saying to myself "...thats it?". CC was hit and received a confirm from TS yesterday. You dont need an FFL.

I have had many orders shipped to my house. Then during the recent kerfuffle they stopped. Then a couple of weeks ago they started again but now require an LTC on file, which I uploaded of picture of. In fact I just received an order this morning of 100 Remington 00 buckshot. I can post a pic of the invoice and or box label if you wish.

That is odd. They have that posted and a list of MA FFLs that will receive items. Maybe it only refers to firearms, but that doesn't make sense to me. I suppose the best way is to order and see what happens. I just have to wait for the specific ammunition I want to come back into stock.

Maybe they just haven't gotten around to updating their website. Good to know, thanks to you and headednorth.

I have had many orders shipped to my house. Then during the recent kerfuffle they stopped. Then a couple of weeks ago they started again but now require an LTC on file, which I uploaded of picture of. In fact I just received an order this morning of 100 Remington 00 buckshot. I can post a pic of the invoice and or box label if you wish.

That is odd. They have that posted and a list of MA FFLs that will receive items. Maybe it only refers to firearms, but that doesn't make sense to me. I suppose the best way is to order and see what happens. I just have to wait for the specific ammunition I want to come back into stock.

It's an alternate way of ordering, for those with no desire, or means to upload a copy of their LTC.

I really hope this all works out for the good guys...I'm a customer...*but* if I was a betting man I'm afraid my money would be on this not ending well.

MA gonna be MA.

TSUSA - big brave balls.

Qm9Svt4.jpg

very relevant NSFW scene:

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wEcH-BzY61E

f*** deleting it. This is the way it should be. We need to stand up to this stuff and stop cowering.

Next we need gun shops to start selling ARs and what not again. Maura has no real authority to tell them otherwise.

I will be buying all my ammo from TSUSA from now on and I shoot almost 20k rds a year of 45acp.
Bingo. I can't speak for NES, but I for one am happy this thread is back up. Anyone who is willing to stand up to MA should be celebrated. The vendor has lawyered up and is doing this with full knowledge of what the AG is up to.

Maybe taking a play out of their playbook might help. Get a 1stCircuit pro2A judge to rule any chicanery unconstitutional until the trial is done. Yeah, we’re getting ahead of ourselves here and I wouldn’t blame if the Comm2A guys go silent on this for a bit.
I can speak for Comm2A. Go ahead and place your orders. This is legal. The AG is the one not following the law.

i've found TSUSA has had some fantastic deals on .22 over the last couple years. i'd recommend getting on their email list to get specials.

now you guys have a small glimpse of what us "free staters" enjoy.

Went on thier site today. Uploaded a jpeg of my LTC to my old account and the order was placed. Confirmation email has been received, no request for an FFL involved in the transaction. Now I wait. Just like the old days.
Way to work TSUSA!

Back
Top Bottom