• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I've never done it, but you can sign up for e-mail notification when it becomes available.
Damn that's good service.
I bet Imus couldn't even get his cocaine dealer to do that for him, back in the day.

ETA:
Well, not that there was narco-EMail.
I mean a pay phone call to the WNBC-AM switchboard.

I've used the email notification, it worked, they did email me when it was back in stock. Unfortunately by the time I got home it was out of stock again. Guess lots of people were signed up for email :)

It is good and proper to see some Wise Men among us in regards to Our Future...

Those who have the foresight to stock up when times are good will surely reap the benefits when the Times Turn Bad.

~Matt

I probably use 40 rounds or less per year so I tend to buy when it's on sale. Mostly it's my son who uses it with some of his military buddies.

I did pick up some Barrett .50 BMG last year for a bit less than $3/round. I remember a few years back buying some South African for $2.50/round.

I do love shooting it, though! Really gets the juices flowing!!!

:)

That seems to be a hit or miss item with Target. I bought (2) Cases back in May for $2.90 a round. Now the price is down to $2.67, except the don't have it. I've never done it, but you can sign up for e-mail notification when it becomes available.

Federal Lake City 50 Cal BMG M33/M17 Ammo 690 Grain FMJ Linked

Did anyone else get a gift in the mail today from Target Sports? I got a blue box with a bag of 20 rounds of 9mm and a box of 100 cci 22 minimags. I did not order anything in the last week or 2. I do have prime, so maybe a thank you gift???

I received a box of .45 today that I didn’t order

Yup. Got my mystery box today.
100 rounds of 22. To go with the 15,000 in the safe already.
50 rounds of 45 gap. That I don't have a gun for.

Oh well lol. How do they say? It's the thought that counts....

Couple of stickers too, which I will find a home for.

They're freakin awesome. My wife's away so I didn't want my boxes unattended on my front porch all day.
They brought them right to my work. Some one said I had a bunch of really heavy boxes come in today.
I said just leave'm, I'll get them when we close.

View attachment 268054

You're part owner of Yankee Pine? Do you give discounts to gun owners? [laugh]

You're part owner of Yankee Pine? Do you give discounts to gun owners? [laugh]
Well, I'm operations & purchasing, not sales. We're predominantly wholesale and contractor supply but we do some retail as well. Anytime someone comes to the Sales counter with NRA, GOAL, Sig, Glock or any Firearms or Pro2A emblems on their clothing they march them into my office, if I'm there. On average it happens a few times a month, however it happened three times this week. I guess being a gun owner can't hurt.

Couple of stickers too, which I will find a home for.
Just means you gotta buy a gun for the ammo!

Just posting the obligatory "got my prime mystery box today" post. Shipped yesterday, waiting for me today in the breezeway. A nice thing to come home to after a shitty 2.5 hour commute in the snow.

20 rounds of UMC .223, 20 rounds of Wolf Gold .223, and a pile of stickers in one of their grey "TargetSports" steel ammo cans.

I laud TSUSA's "mystery" gift policy, but feel they should look at your purchase history before sending you a "surprise".
Sending something that you can actually shoot is... reasonable.

I laud TSUSA's "mystery" gift policy, but feel they should look at your purchase history before sending you a "surprise".

Yea considering I've dropped over 5k with them this year over 10 different calibers... I thought it was humorous to get that odd ball present. Someone at the range will be happy for the karma though.

The ammo fairy dropped off some 357 Magnum and 22lr in a nice ammo can from Target Sports all wrapped up with red tissue paper. I'm stunned. I've heard it's happened to others on here. Pretty amazing company!
Which 357 ammo did you go with? Save your brass! Great caliber to reload.

Which 357 ammo did you go with? Save your brass! Great caliber to reload.
When I say "ammo fairy" I literally meant it. I didn't even order anything. I guess they occasionally send out thank you for being a customer gifts. I forget the name of the brand, I hadn't heard of it before but nonetheless it made my day.

I have always tried to keep st least 1000 rounds of everything I could shot on hand. It isn’t cost effective to keep less

That was always my goal as well. I didn't have a very big safe in my old condo. But would always pick up a few extra boxes at each trip to the store (before becoming a TSUSA prime member). You'd be surprised how fast it adds up even when just adding a box here and there. I did a detailed count when I moved out of my condo... I had met my goal and then some for sure!

Got my first mystery box coming today. Do you just karma the spare ammo if you don't have the gun? I hate having things sit around that will never get used.

A TSUSA swap thread would be beneficial for some members when the stars align...

Big news these pics! Groundbreaking. Sometimes Amazon takes pics of deliveries too. I will try to upload some soon.

Thanks.

Back
Top Bottom