• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

It's even better if you have a membership. I got it for $275.95 plus free shipping.
Along with the Prime membership cost reduction, if you take into account the cost of the can (call it ~$12) it comes out to around $0.53/round. Fwiw, its a quality can, not a junky $4 HF job. Sturdy, metal, gasketed lid. Free shipping to boot.

So $0.53 per round for quality, Garand safe 30-06. Iirc, I was paying >$0.70/round for filthy, 40+ year old HXP in a rusty can not really all that long ago.

Along with the Prime membership cost reduction, if you take into account the cost of the can (call it ~$12) it comes out to around $0.53/round. Fwiw, its a quality can, not a junky $4 HF job. Sturdy, metal, gasketed lid.
FWIW, the current Harbor Freight metal gasketed .50 cal can EMail Super Coupon is $12.99 through 15-Dec'18 (marked down from $15.99, ha-ha; compare to Game Winner $24.99, ha-ha). $15.99 is indeed the December monthly flyer (aka catalog) no-discount-at-all price. (Earlier in November, they were Super Coupon selling it for $9.99).

So pretty good guess on price; just wanted to give you the real spread of numbers.

I was paying >$0.70/round for filthy, 40+ year old HXP in a rusty can not really all that long ago.
Yeah it makes absolutely zero sense to buy that old dirty HXP ammo from the CMP when you can get this brand new ammo for much less.

Lol. Sitting here waiting on a shipment from TS and I get an email from FedEx saying:

Delivery Exception

Reason

1. Customer Not Available or Business Closed
Recommended Action
Delivery will be re-attempted the next business day.

Pure BS as I have been wiping away drool and looking out the window...

Hey, just be honest with me and say: "Driver had to take a shit and passed you by...)
Or, "Driver having carnal relations at this time, your delivery has been rescheduled..."
Hell, even "Leave me alone! I'm hungry and traffic sucks!"

Love Target Sports!
Hate FedEx! (I don't know how any gun-related business does anything with them since they stiffed the NRA...)

I hate stores with a passion, so despite the evil empire, I have a lot of stuff shipped here in order to stay out of them.

Once in a blue moon, something gets misdirected and winds up on a porch in Alabama or whatever (this actually happened).

In the past few weeks I've had four or five shipments (various vendors) lost, misdirected or "unable to deliver".

Order your ammo a week or so after New Years and things will be back to normal.

I missed todays special. Christmas party with the Misses.
It was a crap shotgun bag for $6, marked down from $12

I’ll keep posting, unless it’s utter garbage. I think most of us are looking for ammo deals, no?

With Prime that Federal rimfire is $13.33 a box of 325 so 10 boxes totaling 3250 rounds at $133.33 and the rebate brings it down to a total of $106.67 for 3.2 cents a round.....wow

I will add that when I log in with my prime membership this doesn’t show up under the Christmas deals. Only things that show is that holster and shotgun bag......

82942B15-C096-4F95-A60A-3F5381A6D5FC.png
Apparently there was no 9th day of Christmas...

Also, if you don’t need +P, they have an ongoing rebate of $1 a box on select brands. There are supposed to be 10 boxes headed my way of standard pressure 124g Lawman. $8.99 a box with a $1 rebate on each, so, $7.99. That’s hard to beat.

I ordered one of their 50 cal ammo cans late on Thursday night and it arrived on Saturday. Can't beat em.

Will they only ship to your LTC address?

I got mine delivered to my office. Wanted to see how it was packaged before having items delivered to my multi unit condo building (people are nosy). Very discrete packaging. Crazy fast. Ordered 12/6 and it somehow arrived 12/7/18. I thought it was a mistake when they sent me a tracking number and the date said "tomorrow". I don't expect that every time though--stars must have just aligned on that first order. I'm so happy you guys made me aware of this place! Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom