Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Don't organize yourself into a fire code violation.
In the PRM, all ammunition must remain stored in its original container until use.

Christ on a pogo stick.
You’re joking, right?
I know you’re probably not. You could tell me that I need to put my initials and SSN on all rounds in my possession and I’d believe you. Because it doesn’t sound all that far fetched in this god forsaken state!

What the actual hell?!?
:mad:

They don’t disappear, ever. It’s just the neighbors are less approving of the second amendment. I like them, and have to deal with them daily, so I’d rather not have to deal with their questions.

why the F are you talking about the 2A with moron neighbors? at best waste of time. at worst they will become nosey at your own doing. have delivered whatever you want to your home. if neighbors are retarded that's their issue. my gay neighbor had all sorts of perfumes delivered all labeled ORM-D. nobody gives a crap about ORM-D labels.

NES is overflowing with these tinfoil types who think the fedex guy is trying to steal their adjustable gas block from primary arms, or some foolishness like this. your neighbors care about packages as much as you care about theirs.

have fun at the range. god bless.

Christ on a pogo stick.
You’re joking, right?
527 CMR: BOARD OF FIRE PREVENTION REGULATIONS
527 CMR 13.00: EXPLOSIVES
13.04: Licenses, Registrations, Permits and Certificates
(1) Exemption: License, Registration, or Permit:
(e) Exempt quantities of small arms ammunition, primers, smokeless propellants and black
powder shall be stored in original containers and such containers shall be stored in a locked
cabinet, closet or box when not in use.

And whatever you do,
don't get caught substituting recycled Cool Whip containers
for applications which require Tupperware.

why the F are you talking about the 2A with moron neighbors?
I had one of those who called the PD about a "suspicious character outside a house full of guns".

It was a cold winter day. The cop shows up, climbs into the passenger seat of the suspicious character's car and asked "Hey Erich, see any suspicious characters around here?". He then visited the complaining neighbor and is told "thanks for calling us, but the suspicious character is just one of the gun club guys who was waiting for him". The neighbor then asked "doesn't having someone like that live in town bother you?" and got a lecture about how the town could use more people like me and how he, Erich and I have shot together along with some favorable comments about our skill with weaponry. Neighbor was definitely not pleased with the response.

Same cop responded at a later date when this neighbor called afteer running over his cat. Neighbor demanded cop "do something". Cop was obviously a bit rusty on his sensitivity training since he asked "do you have a garbage bag and a shovel?".

Fedex has an option where you can re-direct a package to a local pickup area. I have used this functionality twice recenly as the packages I was receiving required signature. It's easier to redirect and pick them up on my own time. In my case, the closest pickup spot is the Shaw's in the center of town. Just another option to explore.

Ammo legally can't be held anywhere except the depots where it remains under the custody of the Common Carrier.

why the F are you talking about the 2A with moron neighbors? at best waste of time. at worst they will become nosey at your own doing. have delivered whatever you want to your home. if neighbors are retarded that's their issue. my gay neighbor had all sorts of perfumes delivered all labeled ORM-D. nobody gives a crap about ORM-D labels.

NES is overflowing with these tinfoil types who think the fedex guy is trying to steal their adjustable gas block from primary arms, or some foolishness like this. your neighbors care about packages as much as you care about theirs.

have fun at the range. god bless.

It was never that formal of a discussion. Merely comments I picked up on during routine small talk. I know where they stand without divulging much of anything on my end. Once I began the process of obtaining my LTC back in January, I became far more sensitive to what people are saying. That only increased after I started lurking around here.

Gunna be realll hot at the range Wednesday.
Any strong opposition to shooting in shorts? I don’t mind some hot brass on my legs.

Gunna be realll hot at the range Wednesday.
Any strong opposition to shooting in shorts? I don’t mind some hot brass on my legs.

Don't Be This Guy Dept.
carr2.jpg

Christ on a pogo stick.
You’re joking, right?
I know you’re probably not. You could tell me that I need to put my initials and SSN on all rounds in my possession and I’d believe you. Because it doesn’t sound all that far fetched in this god forsaken state!

What the actual hell?!?
:mad:

Nope, he's correct. Must be locked up and stored in original packaging. You also have a limit to the number of rounds you're allowed to possess without a special permission slip from the fire department.

Welcome to the world of gun ownership in the PRM where the laws are all made up and the MGLs and fire codes don't actually matter. [rolleyes]

Picked up some Winchester white box 115 grain at Walpole wally world. $35.50 for a 200 rd. range pack. Thats less than .18 cents a rd. So I got 2.

So you must be the one buying up the Wally world Winchester stuff before I can get to it! $36 for 200 ain't too bad. IF its in stock I try to grab a box or two every time I go by there. I'm working on filling a 2nd ammo can. Same box at Bass Pro IIRC is $56 (for comparison).

I had one of those who called the PD about a "suspicious character outside a house full of guns".

It was a cold winter day. The cop shows up, climbs into the passenger seat of the suspicious character's car and asked "Hey Erich, see any suspicious characters around here?". He then visited the complaining neighbor and is told "thanks for calling us, but the suspicious character is just one of the gun club guys who was waiting for him". The neighbor then asked "doesn't having someone like that live in town bother you?" and got a lecture about how the town could use more people like me and how he, Erich and I have shot together along with some favorable comments about our skill with weaponry. Neighbor was definitely not pleased with the response.

Same cop responded at a later date when this neighbor called afteer running over his cat. Neighbor demanded cop "do something". Cop was obviously a bit rusty on his sensitivity training since he asked "do you have a garbage bag and a shovel?".

Was this the neighbor with the loud pool pump?

Last edited:
Wolf Gold 223 is at $0.26/round for Prime members. Thats the lowest price I can recall seeing. Brass cased, boxer primed, M193 clone.

PPU 3006 for M1 Garand, 500 rounds w/ ammo can, $0.60/round Prime price.

CCI Minimags $0.06/round.

Some good prices, I think. Don't wait until the world's coming to an end to pay through the nose for whatever you can get your hands on. Now's the time to be stocking up, imo.

Wolf Gold 223 Remington Ammo 55 Grain Full Metal Jacket
PPU 30-06 Springfield Ammo M1 Garand 150 Gr FMJ 500 Rds Ammo Can
CCI Mini-Mag High Velocity 22 Long Rifle 40 Gr Copper Plated RN

Last edited:
Ordered some wolf 303 and Fedex delivered it to the wrong house. Luckily my neighbor called and let me know. Not so bad if it happens in NH but in Mass it might make the news. FedEx finally called back 2 days later and was concerned it was ammo.

I placed an order on 11/9 and it’s coming tomorrow. Over the phone they told me 1 week so that beat their estimate. I was aware of the current remodeling or whatever they’re up to. Great prices!

I just got notice that my 11/6 order was processed an hour ago. I emailed them earlier this morning and they said they were swamped with orders after the election and have been working overtime to get caught up. Hang in there.

ETA: Just got the shipping notice and it should be here tomorrow. Ten days from order to delivery.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom