• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

from their website under ammo laws for MA
• A valid/not expired LCT (Firearms License to Carry)
• Must be picked up at our of our FFL Pick Up Centers (You can choose during the checkout out process where you would like to pick up your ammo order)

I did not see any pick up center request.

Fantastic. I actually feel relieved. I was hemming and hawing about spending the money for a case or two right before "the ban" but I was too late and then I was kicking myself.

96889256-19e4-4570-b8bc-8c34f013dbf3-jpeg.215332

Not sure why some people here have this habit of posting laxative style content either right before lunch (so I'll lose my appetite) or right after lunch, which means I lose my lunch.

Ordered. Prime is the best deal.

How so? I'm considering that.
How do the prices compare to 'normal'?
I like the free shipping on any size order but case qty orders aren't that big a deal either.
Just trying to figure out if it's worth the $100

No, if anyone hears anything about TSUSA getting hooked up again, they need to contact me or Comm2A ASAP. We will have their back, as will NSSF.

I think the unspecified "they" in his post was referring to other online vendors, meaning those other vendors will let TSUSA be the test case and then reap the benefits (with no legal cost) if TSUSA beats the AG in court.

How long does it take them to ship after order?

They’re typically pretty quick to process the order and ship. Depending how busy they are, you could order on a Monday and it should should arrive no later than Friday. They’re in Southington, CT so shipping is fast.

I like the free shipping on any size order but case qty orders aren't that big a deal either.

It’s 8% off, and I believe they say they will refund it (probably the difference) if you don’t wind up saving the membership price.

You'll probably start to see savings after ordering your fourth case of Wolf Gold or seventh case of Blazer brass 9mm.

I think the unspecified "they" in his post was referring to other online vendors, meaning those other vendors will let TSUSA be the test case and then reap the benefits (with no legal cost) if TSUSA beats the AG in court.
Right, my statement meant that TSUSA won't have to absorb the legal costs (although fines are a different thing).

At least one of the merchants targeted by Harshbarger in 2003-04 continues to ship ammo here, but requires a copy of your license. He's been fine every since. If the merchant does that, the AG doesn't have much recourse.

As I noted when this first came out I was shipping out of state but my billing addy is in MA. They requested a copy of my LTC and promptly shipped the ammo.

I'm glad they have the stones to up against that tyrant. She oversteps her bounds and wastes taxpayer money.

No, if anyone hears anything about TSUSA getting hooked up again, they need to contact me or Comm2A ASAP. We will have their back, as will NSSF.
Hopefully they will let us know if this happens. I have some extra money sitting in the FU Maura fund just in case to lend a hand.

Back
Top Bottom