• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I've never had a significant delay in order, maybe 3 days from printing the label to shipping. Once sent the boxes arrive the next day. Free shipping plus prime discount is a no-brainer.

Not sure, most anything high velocity is good. I don't need the fancy "target" stuff.

I'm guessing the prices through Target Sports are cheaper than Walmart even. If not, I'd just do Walmart I guess.

Not sure, most anything high velocity is good. I don't need the fancy "target" stuff.

I'm guessing the prices through Target Sports are cheaper than Walmart even. If not, I'd just do Walmart I guess.

CCI Standard Velocity. The most accurate, economically priced .22 out there. Beats out much of your "fancy" target fodder, save for the ultra premium stuff.

Unless of course you're trying to eradicate larger vermin, gophers, etc...

Get a membership. Free shipping on small lots, plus a price discount. Case lots ship free without a membership!

As was mentioned, if you get a membership you'll get a discount and free shipping on any amount. Even if you order just one box. At the end of the year, if you didn't save the $99, they'll refund the rest. You really can't lose.

Simmer down sprout. In my experience theyre very good at processing and readying, doesnt mean its going to ship. My idea of "processed and ready to ship" seems to differ from theirs.
Signed,
The guy who has waited multiple weeks after getting the ready-to-ship notice, on more than one occasion.

(hope yours is delivered in a timely fashion, Im just a little cynical at this point)
Got confirmation, delivery tomorrow. That puts me at what 4 days. Guess I’m lucky, should play the lottery now.

CCI Standard Velocity. The most accurate, economically priced .22 out there. Beats out much of your "fancy" target fodder, save for the ultra premium stuff.

Unless of course you're trying to eradicate larger vermin, gophers, etc...

Get a membership. Free shipping on small lots, plus a price discount. Case lots ship free without a membership!

+1 for CCI standard for 5 cents a round per case you really can't go wrong. Unrelated but I was surprised that Wolf of all things makes some super-premium .22lr

For those of us with a cabinet full of CCI for a rainy day.

They recently started stocking Aguila HV 38gr PHP at $0.04 per round (Prime)

:emoji_tiger:
Have you test fired it? I had high hopes for the Auguila 40gr plated since I've had great luck with the Aguila target ammo from the CMP. Unfortunately there was too much wax and it gummed up my Ruger 22/45 mags to the point it wouldn't feed the next round.

Have you test fired it? I had high hopes for the Auguila 40gr plated since I've had great luck with the Aguila target ammo from the CMP. Unfortunately there was too much wax and it gummed up my Ruger 22/45 mags to the point it wouldn't feed the next round.

I get that issue alot with my Mk4 mages once the temp drops below 40 even with CCI standard. I want to get a few bricks of the 40gr mini-mags to test out some new recoil springs before I go into another sanctioned steel challenge match.

No admittedly I have not yet. I bought two bricks of it (1000 rds), when I take it out I will be sure and run some through my Mark IV and try and remember to drop you a PM to report.

:emoji_flag_us::emoji_tiger::emoji_flag_us:

Depends on how much ammo you buy per year .I had a box of 100 cci stingers, and 25 rounds of 147gn Speer gdhp"s. Clearly I'm not buying as much ammo as mu2bdriver ! Free ammo is free ammo.

In keeping with this thread. . . I just ordered some Gillette razor blades from Amazon again. I will, of course, post how long they take to come in.

Thanks ladies.

In keeping with this thread. . . I just ordered some Gillette razor blades from Amazon again. I will, of course, post how long they take to come in and how smooth they leave my legs.

Thanks ladies.

free, you slay me...

Back
Top Bottom