• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

500 rounds of PPU 7.62x51 for $269 with free shipping? Sold!!

That's 54 cents a round. Not bad.

Lake City was $299 for a box of 500 loose with free shipping.

The best that Shooters Outpost could do on Lake City 7.62 nato was $329 for 500 rounds as of yesterday when I was in there.
Guess they have to pay for their new cafe and gun museum. o_O

In the grand scheme of things though that's still cheaper than most LGS, which is probably why its $329 there... lol. I can think of maybe 3 shops that could meet/beat that number. Most of the rest of them are way over, or probably still selling for Obamascare price of $400+.

-Mike

I ordered another case of .223 on Monday. Today I bought the prime membership. I called them and then issued a credit for the 8% discount on Monday's order. Gotta love their customer service! Given that they have taken a stand to support those of us in the PRM, they will get most if not all my ammo business going forward. Any business that isn't going through a LGS I mean.

There customer service is pretty good too. I had an order fall through the cracks, due to the warehouse move. Ordered 3 May, no status update in a week. Sent an email and it shipped next day with an apology written on the invoice.

Just received 4 50 round boxes of 22mag, trying to sort out a light strike problem on my bullpup. Nice to be able to order small quantities and not get bent over by shipping costs. Not THEIR fault, just hate paying it, makes the pricing pointless. Prime is SO worth it. And then after my thread about non-steel 223 I ordered 500 rounds of Wolf Gold. Thought about more but I have more ammo than space and the non-steel is specifically for indoor. I'll finish up the other Wolf and Tula first:) LOVE these guys, every order gets a "Thank you" in the comments:)

For those that are on the fence about Prime, for that $600 order (3 cases: 9 FMJ, AK HP, and AR HP), I just saved $45 instantly. One more order (which will happen 2-3 more times this year) and the membership pays off. AND I can buy individual boxes at the discounted rate without the $13 shipping.

Federal American Eagle 45 ACP Auto Ammo 230 Grain Full Metal Jacket $14.71 per box/ $294.22 case (free shipping box or case) prime

$15.99 box (+shipping) / $319.80 non prime

Last edited:
No. Some have received a card and freebies. If you're only buying by the case, then your break even point is ordering $1,187.50 worth of ammo per year.
You get an 8% discount on ammo being a prime member in addition to free shipping on all orders. Whether its a box or a case, take 8% off if your prime. So there is an additional benefit to having Prime even if you order by the case only. Plus the fact that they refund the difference between the cost of prime and what you save at the end of 1 year makes it worth it.

They never have the shit I want in stock.... Ever.... Like maybe once a year...

Blackhorn 209.... nope
CCI 209 primers......nope
Federal 209 primers......nope
Remington 12 gauge 2 3/4 or 3" accu-tip sabot slugs.....nope

No love for me there man...

Last edited:
They never have the shit I want in stock.... Ever.... Like maybe once a year...

Blackhorn 209.... nope
CCI 209 primers......nope
Federal 209 primers......nope
Remington 12 gauge 2 3/4 or 3" accu-tip sabot slugs.....nope

No love for me there man...
You’ll have to order from one of the main reloading vendors to get those. Except for the slugs.

Back
Top Bottom