• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

58 cases left. Surprised it hasn’t sold out yet honestly. I think it’s because they’re not a main stream vendor like TSUSA??

What is a normal CPR for e.g., 9mm?

I definitely fall into the "new" category, and I would hate to be someone who helps to normalize high prices (gouging?) due to simply never having known non-panic prices.

At this point I don't think anyone should shame you for being part of the "new shooter" community normalizing the "new normal." I got my LTC recently and started out small and still haven't amassed a cache of rounds by any means. When you first start it's necessary to put lead downrange. Just continue fighting the good fight and train with your self-defense 9 and shoot what ever amount of ammo you need to continue improving as a shooter.

Last edited:
I got 2 cases of the Scorpio ordered that will need to be adopted by someone ($313.62 per case), once it’s delivered [laugh]

I helped 2 other NESers the last time. I’d like to find a couple others that want another case of 9. MUST pickup in Gloucester. Or somewhere between Gloucester and Wilmington.

PM me if interested.

At this point I don't think anyone should shame you for being part of the "new shooter" community normalizing the "new normal." I got my LTC December 2019 and started out small and still haven't amassed a cache of rounds by any means. When you first start it's necessary to put lead downrange. Just continue fighting the good fight and train with your self-defense 9 and shoot what ever amount of ammo you need to continue improving as a shooter.

Yep, gotta start somewhere.
I believe they started with about 90 cases. I bet they sell out within the night. 90,000 rounds sold in one night, from ONE STORE. $28,000 in revenue on a Friday night. From a relatively small outfit?? Once again, context. I just hope this isn't the "new normal," but I could be wrong.[dance]

Yep, gotta start somewhere.
I believe they started with about 90 cases. I bet they sell out within the night. 90,000 rounds sold in one night, from ONE STORE. From a relatively small outfit?? Once again, context. I just hope this isn't the "new normal," but I could be wrong.[dance]
Saw a post yesterday from an ammo seller I had never heard of. They sold 100k of 223 in less than 2 hours
Eta...

View: https://mobile.twitter.com/FenixAmmunition/status/1291423693017620482?ref_src=twsrc%5Etfw%7Ctwcamp%5Etweetembed%7Ctwterm%5E1291423693017620482%7Ctwgr%5E&ref_url=https%3A%2F%2Fs9e.github.io%2Fiframe%2F2%2Ftwitter.min.html1291423693017620482

Back
Top Bottom