• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

If you’re near Seabrook NH, the Walmart had a bunch of 22lr. This was my haul but I did leave 7 boxes of CCI SV and 5-6 550 round bricks of Federal 22, and 1 box of automatch.
View attachment 378888
Those were $19.95. Doesn’t get much cheaper than that.
Looks very similar to my run to the N. Attleboro store a few weeks ago. That Blazer 1050 pack is a beast.

For me I'm fine paying a little extra for now to keep shooting. Obviously within reason, but I haven't had my ltc for very long so its the price that has to be paid. If it goes up a lot more I'd probably stop too
Yeah if you're just getting into the game, theres no sense in stressing over current prices. It is what it is. Come up with a dollar amount you can put towards ammo every week and buy what you can afford. What else can you do?

Buy more than you shoot and the pile will grow. This will pass eventually.

IT'S LIVE!! I GOT MY 2 CASES...well we will see if they cancel my wife's order LOL. She hasn't changed her name on her CC's and I used her parent's shipping address for both billing and shipping. It went through but we'll see if they cancel it when they see 2 orders from Gloucester within seconds of each other.

I had my card canceled in July, got the new one the night this went on sale the first time
Yeah I knew it wasn't going to be a huge deal and made the purchase again but then they said "error duplicate purchase" so I had to refresh again and enter everything in and then I got an order number and knew it was a done deal.

Yeah its crazy. I'm all for adding to the pile, but not at these prices. If I was new and had nothing, I'd bite the bullet and buy a bit every week but no way can I justify to myself buying 50 cpr 556 and 30+ cpr 9mm.

What is a normal CPR for e.g., 9mm?

I definitely fall into the "new" category, and I would hate to be someone who helps to normalize high prices (gouging?) due to simply never having known non-panic prices.

What is a normal CPR for e.g., 9mm?

I definitely fall into the "new" category, and I would hate to be someone who helps to normalize high prices (gouging?) due to simply never having known non-panic prices.
I paid 15 cpr in march for steel cased 9mm. Red army standard. But...that was then. Normal right now seems to be around 30 cpr.

If you're new and you have none, then what can you do? It's easy for people who have been in the game for a while to complain about people panic buying and driving up prices but what if youre the guy with 200 rounds to your name? Are you supposed to just sit on your hands and ride it out?

Like I said to the other poster, if you need it buy it. Come up with a dollar amount you can afford to put towards ammo purchases every week and buy more than you shoot. Don't worry about keeping the prices down for other people.

Back
Top Bottom