• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Wow... I really should have scooped up some .22lr when it was 7 cents a round and some 7.62x39 when it was 18 cents a round. I’ve learned my lesson.

I just picked up an 800rd box of Federal .22lr from TSUSA for $46, so they do pop up but you have to watch this thread or check their site with some frequency as they do go fast.

I just picked up an 800rd box of Federal .22lr from TSUSA for $46, so they do pop up but you have to watch this thread or check their site with some frequency as they do go fast.

If you need something it's good to check TSUSA daily, when you go to the website the deals will pop up 1st or you can sign up for their daily emails... Those have some great deals in them as well...

Yeah, but the real secret to PRIME membership is matching a particular manufacturer's brand and loading to a finicky firearm...

Sometimes you come across a firearm that won't like anything you feed it. In may have Failure to Feed, Failure to Fire, Failure to extract, poor accuracy and the rest that goes along with it. So, how do you fix it? By trying a wide variety of brands, loads, grain weights etc.

With PRIME, you can place an order for 15 different boxes/brands of let's say .22LR at PRIME pricing and not be charged any shipping for it.
You will quickly see which sample behaves/functions/shoots accurately in your particular gun. With that information, you can then buy a case (or 3) of that ammo.

This versatility is the true benefit of PRIME...

~Enbloc

I checked and had 15ish non bulk orders since Feb, so there's definitely some savings there

I just noticed that vendor who had the Scorpio 9mm a few weeks back changed their pricing AGAIN to $290 per case and the limit is now 1 case per person. Dang.

I wonder if they got some in stock and I just missed it?? I have an email into them now.

I just noticed that vendor who had the Scorpio 9mm a few weeks back changed their pricing AGAIN to $290 per case and the limit is now 1 case per person. Dang.

I wonder if they got some in stock and I just missed it?? I have an email into them now.

I just noticed yesterday. I’ve been checking everyday and haven’t seen it for sale. Tomorrow maybe?

I just noticed yesterday. I’ve been checking everyday and haven’t seen it for sale. Tomorrow maybe?
Haha nice! I think you might be right. We might have another mad dash to get the ammo like a couple weeks ago lol. I'll report back when they respond to my email.

It was 8pm Friday last time
***I CALLED AND CONFIRMED WITH THEM THAT THE SCORPIO 9MM WILL BE LISTED TOMORROW NIGHT AT 8 PM EST*** Get those credit cards ready! [rofl]

Based on the shipping prices last time, the cases should run about $315 shipped or so.

Seems 762x39 has been easy to come by and fairly affordable this time around. ( I rarely shoot it but $0.26 cpr seems pretty good for a rifle cartridge) This is definitely the AK lovers panic.
As I said before in another thread, since the stocks were blessing me I decided to add another platform in x39. CZ 527 carbine with the walnut stock in the mail soon. X39 is still very well priced.

View: https://youtu.be/XTCGc2KN2No

This Biden tweet just pushed me over the edge.

View attachment 378676

Theres no more stock...because I just bought the last one.

I know, I know...it's REALLY expensive for a stamped AK, but they're the best builders in the business and I've really been wanting a 'top tier' AK.

I don't think I'll ever regret this purchase :D
Thou shall not regret the prepper’s delight
EF4D7A6D-B19D-4666-8F3B-709777353CEE.jpeg F78A1311-D113-4F13-A9DF-3BB437C6BE49.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom