• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Out of all the calibers I own, I keep track of my 300 blk. the most. Such a cool rifle you can go from the equivalent of a .45 acp carbine to a full power rifle load with the change of a magazine.

I hav a couple hundred stocked up but not nearly enough to feel comfortable going to the range. The only plus side is I have thousands of .30 Cal projectiles I can use to reload with. No shortage of 6.8SPC lately but it's just not the same..

I noticed today one of my pending orders has : Please note: Order processing delay of 3-5 business days from date your order is placed The other one doesn't.
Yup, just noticed that message tonight(wasn't there yesterday when I checked). Ordered stuff Tuesday morning hoping to have it for this weekend, guess not.

Even Meatloaf would be disappointed with my results, 1 out of 3.

First order took over a month just to get a tracking number with a day+ added on to get the actual tracking.

My second order(placed the day after my first) was in my hands in 3½ days after ordering, go figure.

God damn 1st world problems.

6.5 creed has been around for about 10 years now. it is not going anywhere. the same can not be said for the new 6mm ARC, although i am not going to lie, it looks like it is pretty good. but in that system, 5.56 77gr fine too without the caliber change.
Just poking a little fun at the trendy cartridges. I was once guilty of buying the trend as well. Anyone remember the 22 CHeetah or the 7mm STW? I had both and had a lot of fun with them. Experimenting with new cartridges and new guns is what keeps our sport alive.
My next rifle, which I'll be building this summer, will be in the 280 Remington with an Ackley Improvement. Good times indeed.

Yup, just noticed that message tonight(wasn't there yesterday when I checked). Ordered stuff Tuesday morning hoping to have it for this weekend, guess not.

Even Meatloaf would be disappointed with my results, 1 out of 3.

First order took over a month just to get a tracking number with a day+ added on to get the actual tracking.

My second order(placed the day after my first) was in my hands in 3½ days after ordering, go figure.

God damn 1st world problems.
I'll take our 1st world problems any day over 2nd or 3rd place.

Just poking a little fun at the trendy cartridges. I was once guilty of buying the trend as well. Anyone remember the 22 CHeetah or the 7mm STW? I had both and had a lot of fun with them. Experimenting with new cartridges and new guns is what keeps our sport alive.
My next rifle, which I'll be building this summer, will be in the 280 Remington with an Ackley Improvement. Good times indeed.
That's okay. When I ordered the 6.5, I ordered a 22 Creedmor as well. Not seeing the latter on target sports though.

Aguila Super Extra 22lr back in. Just picked up a case because 1.) it’s hotter than mini mags 2.) it runs flawless through all my 22lr platforms and 3.) it’s more than $100 cheaper than mini mags.

Aguila Super Extra 22lr back in. Just picked up a case because 1.) it’s hotter than mini mags 2.) it runs flawless through all my 22lr platforms and 3.) it’s more than $100 cheaper than mini mags.
Agreed. I've had excellent luck with this stuff in my Glock G44, Ruger Mark IV and M&P 15-22. My kids send 100s of rounds of this stuff downrange each range visit, and it's been flawless so far. So…I probably just jinxed myself…lol.

6.5 creed has been around for about 10 years now. it is not going anywhere. the same can not be said for the new 6mm ARC, although i am not going to lie, it looks like it is pretty good. but in that system, 5.56 77gr fine too without the caliber change.

Meh, even 6.5 Kardashian is still basically only 2 clicks above a wildcat, although I agree it's not going anywhere. It's not like 6.8 SPC and 6.5 grendel which basically trotted out of the gate and
then failed.

Yeah but some of the cartridges they come up with are just stupid.... like .223 WSSM... seriously? [rofl] most of those WSSMs and RUMs went over like a fart in church. Companies dumped guns chambered in that crap off like a fire sale. [laugh]

Looking back at my previous orders and the one outstanding order I have, it seems like anything with shotgun ammo gets delayed the longest for me. I'm now a Prime member and didn't order anything by the case, so I'm sure the cases go out quicker.

How is the 300gn SJFP PPU .44mag...?
Just noticed it’s back in stock though only about 12 bricks left or so. Some complained of the 240 gr cases expanding in wheels guns. Other claimed the 300gr was the way to go. Hot and heavy stuff.

It’s on a truck and coming tomorrow. Cases are priority I guess.

I hadn’t ordered from TS in a few years. I just sent over my credentials and signed back up as a Prime Ammo member.
I got pissed when the FedEx Home Delivery guy kept dropping my shiz off to the wrong address. Hopefully this has changed. They’re using UPS now?

Yep.

How Will My Order Ship?
Target Sports USA will ship your order via UPS Ground.

Back
Top Bottom