• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Well that rules my Walther out, lol. Looks like 10/22 fodder now.
Every guns different I guess. I bought it used and its a MKII so its certainly not new, nor are the mags. If I wasnt so desperate at the time I wouldve bought a hundred or so just as a test.

How? HOW?? I placed the order this afternoon, I get 2 UPS emails with tracking numbers saying those packages are scheduled to be delivered TOMORROW.

How? HOW?? I placed the order this afternoon, I get 2 UPS emails with tracking numbers saying those packages are scheduled to be delivered TOMORROW.
Fwiw, Ive probably gotten a dozen emails from UPS in the last week scheduling, re-scheduling and re-re-scheduling deliveries. My last delivery of 22lr was fast af though.

Every guns different I guess. I bought it used and its a MKII so its certainly not new, nor are the mags. If I wasnt so desperate at the time I wouldve bought a hundred or so just as a test.
This is why I own .22 revolvers and bolt guns in addition to .22 semi's.
When I try out a new .22lr round in one of my semi's and the gun hates it, I just roll that ammo into the revolver and bolt guns. "No waste, no worry".
They eat everything and never complain about what I feed them...

giphy.gif

Take off one truck put on the other. I lift things up and put them down.

Not rocket science and people are realizing that their cushy work from home job might be going bye bye.
Cant feed the family 9mm and survive.

Eventually this ride is gonna stop. Its been skinflint buying, once prices go up I think inventory will sit.

Not at 24 cents a round for 9mm. Im not. Im reloading it for a little less than half.
This is of course, the correct reply. Prices will come down a bit this Summer and slowly tic up towards, and maybe past, November...

And if folks happened to by a case or two of higher-priced ammo, buy more when it drops down and reset your cost-per-round dollar average...

24 CPR (cents-per-round) + 16 CPR = 40 CPR
40 CPR /2 = 20 CPR avg.

Last edited:
May slow down again when the CALIFORNIA AMMO STAMPEDE starts in earnest...

Shipping times seem to be headed back to normal for now, got the three week delay notice at checkout but only less than a week for delivery.
If you only ordered a single product type The turnaround has been about 3 to 4 days for me. I placed an order 3 weeks ago with multiple types and it just shipped today.

If you only ordered a single product type The turnaround has been about 3 to 4 days for me. I placed an order 3 weeks ago with multiple types and it just shipped today.

Lets just say my ammo purchase volume has remained the same but my number of orders has increased 3x. Thank god for the prime membership waiving shipping. Lots of 2-3 box orders

Put in for a small order (4 Boxes) enter the wait queue. M1 Carbine available bought it ready for shipment the next day. Day after the earlier order was ready to ship. No Rhyme or reason, unless a single bulk order get first priority. 2nd Bulk order during Covid and the shipped the next day for the most part.
M1 Carbine shipment didn't make the truck in CT from what I gathered. Expecting lots of freedom seeds tomorrow. I see the availability improving at TSUSA.......still not at normal levels yet.

Put in for a small order (4 Boxes) enter the wait queue. M1 Carbine available bought it ready for shipment the next day. Day after the earlier order was ready to ship. No Rhyme or reason, unless a single bulk order get first priority. 2nd Bulk order during Covid and the shipped the next day for the most part.
M1 Carbine shipment didn't make the truck in CT from what I gathered. Expecting lots of freedom seeds tomorrow. I see the availability improving at TSUSA.......still not at normal levels yet.
Same with me. Had some small boxes coming today but they got delayed until tomorrow and now I have 7 orders arriving tomorrow. Orders are moving fast now.

Wolf x39 hollow points. $230/cs prime. Worth it if you don't have any. Excellent SHTF ammo.
Except for .22 all Wolf is pretty much made by Barnaul which actually is a huge upgrade to the quality. Wolf was made by Tula from ‘05-‘09. Tula is Tula.

Just got word from TS that shipments of Russian ammo are delayed until at least mid July due to border closings and travel amidst the WuFlu.
6D535D88-8E8A-4231-BE94-A45AC534A3AC.png

My Walther P22 (not 'Q') loves Remington Golden Bullet 40gn roundnose .22
Before that, I could never even run one 10-round magazine without at least one malfunction.
Even with the cream of the crop CCI MiniMag and Velocitor.
I stumbled on this round while researching choices to feed the little auto.
Lots of poor cycling P22's have been 'corrected' with this round... but don't trust me. Read up and then buy up...

View attachment 351458
THIS! ^^^
Not the Bucket though. The ammo is not the same, even though labeled "Golden Bullet"
And the 40gn solid roundnose seems to be preferred over the 36gn Hollow Point.
I have only bought and used the 40gn...

NOT THE BUCKET! V V V
View attachment 351459
Look what I found at WM today for $5.94 a box.
1D93A4D8-D741-4FE2-8100-C302DB4BFD62.jpeg

I scheduled several 15 minute appointments with myself to pick up my ammo from my porch. Wow! What a great way to enjoy TSUSA even more!!

Back
Top Bottom