• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Ordered a couple of bricks of CCI Mini mag , package delivered a few minutes ago. Open the boxes and the ammo is there , as well as a Bushnell Bluetooth speaker. Checked my CC statement, only charged for ammo (didn't order the speaker) , guess I got a gift.
At less than 7 cpr, that’s the cheapest I’ve seen by a long shot.

Ordered a couple of bricks of CCI Mini mag , package delivered a few minutes ago. Open the boxes and the ammo is there , as well as a Bushnell Bluetooth speaker. Checked my CC statement, only charged for ammo (didn't order the speaker) , guess I got a gift.

I got the same thing when I rejoined Prime this fall after letting my subscription expire this past summer.

Is there a band? Looks like a Senior Prom in Maine...

Probably a Sausagefest... [party2]

I'm jelly...

wait. is that a candle on the table...???
1666478157008.png
1666478145510.png

I joined Prime last January. Got an email a week or so ago telling me to expect a gift soon, got it yesterday. It was a plastic ammo can with the Target Sports USA name on it, an Otis cable type gun cleaning kit and a couple packs of Remoil wipes. No ammo, but I didn't really expect that.

Weird emails today.
Back around the sandy hook ammo shortage era i boght up a good amount of cci 22 lr of various flavors by jumping on the "notify when in stock" messages from TS

I get no less than 15 TS emails in the last day or so. Cci 22cBack in stock. Funny thing is im still good on .22 !

Last edited:
I joined Prime last January. Got an email a week or so ago telling me to expect a gift soon, got it yesterday. It was a plastic ammo can with the Target Sports USA name on it, an Otis cable type gun cleaning kit and a couple packs of Remoil wipes. No ammo, but I didn't really expect that.
An ammo can! You were lucky to get that, we got...

Sorry, couldn't resist. [laugh]

I should start opening their boxes. I have 4 unopened TSUSA boxes.

I should start opening their boxes. I have 4 unopened TSUSA boxes.
You should definitely open them. I just received a case of ammo, but it wasn't the case I ordered. Pain in the rectum. Had to send them three photos to prove it wasn't my order. Anyone need some 9.3 Mauser ammo? It's also worth quite a bit more than the case I ordered and they still wouldn't believe me.

Back
Top Bottom