Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Can anyone confirm if targetsportsusa deliveries require a signature? It seems to be optional during checkout. Im rarely home during daytime so it would be handy if they could just leave it at my door. Otherwise I’d need to figure out how to get them to deliver on a weekend.
You can set up an account on both Fedex and UPS that will allow you to redirect a shipment or hold it for pickup. There are a few shippers of high value items that disallow the carriers to re-route a shipment, but I don't think Target is one of them.

Just keep in mind. that when you put an order in with TSUSA and get the ship notification. Expect the delivery the next day if you’re in the New England area. I find them to show up the next day in NH. I find they average 2-3 days after order for delivery.

Just keep in mind. that when you put an order in with TSUSA and get the ship notification. Expect the delivery the next day if you’re in the New England area. I find them to show up the next day in NH. I find they average 2-3 days after order for delivery.
TSUSA always delivers next day for me .. except this time.

3 orders on Wednesday.
Shipped Thursday.

One arrived on Friday.
One arrived on Saturday.
One arrives tomorrow.

2 orders had the same product (Friday and tomorrow arrival).

But I have ordered on Friday around 11am, had it shipped Friday afternoon and arrived on Saturday more than once.

Maybe I caught them in an extra busy week.

You can set up an account on both Fedex and UPS that will allow you to redirect a shipment or hold it for pickup. There are a few shippers of high value items that disallow the carriers to re-route a shipment, but I don't think Target is one of them.
I already mentioned that I have my TSUSA orders held at the UPS store.

TSUSA always delivers next day for me .. except this time.

3 orders on Wednesday.
Shipped Thursday.

One arrived on Friday.
One arrived on Saturday.
One arrives tomorrow.

2 orders had the same product (Friday and tomorrow arrival).

But I have ordered on Friday around 11am, had it shipped Friday afternoon and arrived on Saturday more than once.

Maybe I caught them in an extra busy week.
Yeah I should have said “Generally”. I put in 2 separate orders on Friday. one in the morning. that’s arriving today. one after 6pm ET that I just got the ship notification for. I will expect it tomorrow.

55gr back in stock $.437 per for prime

That is now low enough for me to justify ordering for a range outing and avoid having to break into my stockpile.

So I rejoined Prime for the first time in a couple years and ordered 15 boxes of the X-Tac M193 style cartridge.

Of course my wife would say what do you need those for you have like 7 cases in storage :cool:

🐯

Note to Maura's spies: I updated the copy of my LTC which TSUSA keeps on file and I paid MA sales tax so please feel free to kiss the deepest part of my ass.

That is now low enough for me to justify ordering for a range outing and avoid having to break into my stockpile.

So I rejoined Prime for the first time in a couple years and ordered 15 boxes of the X-Tac M193 style cartridge.

Of course my wife would say what do you need those for you have like 7 cases in storage :cool:

🐯

Note to Maura's spies: I updated the copy of my LTC which TSUSA keeps on file and I paid MA sales tax so please feel free to kiss the deepest part of my ass
I did the same thing. 15 boxes of Wolf Gold and xtac respectively just so I didn’t have to break into my cases. Same with my blazer 9mm. It hurts when I have to break open a new case. It just feels wrong.

What’s the current avg price per round for 9mm? I think there was a website for it but cannot remember the name
Still in the low 30s for American-made 9mm. Supply is catching up so I'm not sure why prices aren't lower for common calibers like 308, 223, and 45.

Still in the low 30s for American-made 9mm. Supply is catching up so I'm not sure why prices aren't lower for common calibers like 308, 223, and 45.
Materials & shipping would be my guess...

[laugh] I wonder if I could get them to drop it off at work for me.

If the box broke and one round rolled out onto the floor, commence the pants shitting.

iu

I’ve been seeing low 30s too but I thought it was too good to be true.

Ammoseek that drew posted was about 23-27 which is looking better than last year this time lol

I’ve been seeing low 30s too but I thought it was too good to be true.

Ammoseek that drew posted was about 23-27 which is looking better than last year this time lol
imo just be careful what you’re buying when those low priced items pop. I am leary of random name ammo or remanufactured/reloaded ammo.

Those are all the idiots thinking "ugh, steel foreign ammo is bad" ... because they hear it from other idiots that hear it from other idiots that read some troll post in a forum 9 years ago.
Most steel 223 is f***ing garbage but everything else they sell? Let er rip. When theres a real price difference I buy Tula 9mm all day long.

Back
Top Bottom