• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

$0.90 per round with Prime.

Found some Norma for $0.75 shipped the other day. Ordered a couple boxes because I was real low.
Yeah I was going to say there’s another online vendor who ships to MA who’s got the Norma 357 mag for 60 cpr before shipping. Just look at the top of the list on ammoseek

I'm been waiting for Target to e-mail me when they get some PPU 9mm Browning long (9x20) for 1907 Swedish/FN pistol. I know with the ammo shortage and everything but I have waited over two years now and wonder if a phone call would help? I have found other on-line ammo shop selling this just not to Ma. If anyone knows somewhere that would ship to Ma. please PM me. Thanks - Arlie

I'm been waiting for Target to e-mail me when they get some PPU 9mm Browning long (9x20) for 1907 Swedish/FN pistol. I know with the ammo shortage and everything but I have waited over two years now and wonder if a phone call would help? I have found other on-line ammo shop selling this just not to Ma. If anyone knows somewhere that would ship to Ma. please PM me. Thanks - Arlie
I only know of one vendor with it in stock and it's surplus ammo and the description states they do not know if it's corrosive. They ship to MA but not sure if you want possible corrosive ammo - easy enough to clean. I'll PM you anyway

I only know of one vendor with it in stock and it's surplus ammo and the description states they do not know if it's corrosive. They ship to MA but not sure if you want possible corrosive ammo - easy enough to clean. I'll PM you anyway

Andrew you really are a stand up kinda guy. [bow]

🐯

If anyone has been looking at the GGG .308 and wondering if it's worth it. I can report it at least runs well in an M5. Didn't go put it on paper in a controlled way but at a minimum seems sane.

What's a good .22 round for a semi pistol?
Had some issues with CCI mini mags, I want to try something else to see if it's the gun or bad batch of ammo

The Aguila Super Extras posted a few posts up. I've shot thousands of those suppressed through my Mark IV, TX22 and dedicated .22LR AR and they just work.

Had some issues with CCI mini mags, I want to try something else to see if it's the gun or bad batch of ammo
MiniMags are just about the most reliable 22LR IME. Automatch is fine for bulk ammo. Aguila runs fine, but smells weird. What gun? I've run tons of pretty much any of these through a SR22, MKIV, 15-22, 10/22, and Beretta 92FS with 22 conversion kit. They all run just fine.

Purchase one of everything you can and take notes on weights and velocities. Found out my .22s work best with the 40gr standard velocity, brand doesn't seem to matter much.

.22 pistols are often picky, and if a gun has issues, then you should certainly try different ammo. But with that said, I have found 40 grain CCI Mini-Mags to be the most reliable ammo in a variety of different pistols. In fact, I have "fixed" a number of guns for people by letting them shoot some Mini-Mags. And if a gun really won't run with Mini-Mags, then it might have a preference for some other ammo, but I would suspect that it has an actual mechanical problem.

Note that there are also 36 grain Mini-Mag hollow points in very similar packaging. The hollow points are also good, but the 40 grain solid Mini-Mags are my preferred round for testing finicky semi-autos.

Back
Top Bottom