Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Haven't seem this in while.

would like a couple of boxes but TSUSA is not allowing me to buy it. Just put it in my cart...

with this message:

All orders and transactions are currently on hold due to payment gateway being down. Please check back in an hour to create your order.​

would like a couple of boxes but TSUSA is not allowing me to buy it. Just put it in my cart...

with this message:

All orders and transactions are currently on hold due to payment gateway being down. Please check back in an hour to create your order.​

That's a fancy way of saying they're unable to process your credit card at the moment because their processor is down. I should look and see who they process payments with. I bet you my company could give them better reliability.

That's a fancy way of saying they're unable to process your credit card at the moment because their processor is down. I should look and see who they process payments with. I bet you my company could give them better reliability.
So... The Russians???

Last edited:
Golden Saber 9mm 124gn 44 cents each is an excellent price on excellent carry ammo!
Remington Golden Saber 9mm Luger Ammo 124 Grain BJHP
View attachment 632574View attachment 632575
Enbloc, are you holding out on us?

Do you know someone that works there?

Did it fall off the back of the truck? Because I'm seeing .64¢ on that. [laugh]

Anywho, managed to snag a few boxes of the Federal 147gr HST today before it disappeared at .64¢. Also grabbed some of the Federal white box Hi-shock .45 at .64¢ as well yesterday to try out while I'm waiting for the HST to come back in stock.

Anywho, managed to snag a few boxes of the Federal 147gr HST today before it disappeared at .64¢. Also grabbed some of the Federal white box Hi-shock .45 at .64¢ as well yesterday to try out while I'm waiting for the HST to come back in stock.
Nope. I made an error. TSUSA has just started doing something new with their pricing.

They are now carrying the price to three points after the period. So, $0.644 instead of $0.64

That threw me off. I saw the last two digits and read it as $.44 cents per round.

Looks like they are doing what the gas stations are doing to cheat you out of another 9/10's of a penny. (which will also push them higher on the AmmoSeek
page...

Pigs.

My apologies to anyone who suffered because of my erroneous posting...

~Matt

One last note: At 64 cents per, it is still a great choice for CCW... Just sayin'

How about at 70 cents?

1656741426619.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom