Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Anybody else had ts take a while to ship? I ordered ammo 10am friday of last week and still haven’t recieved a shipping notification. In the past if I ordered during normal business hours i got a shipping notification same day.

Anybody else had ts take a while to ship? I ordered ammo 10am friday of last week and still haven’t recieved a shipping notification. In the past if I ordered during normal business hours i got a shipping notification same day.

My last order was a couple of weeks ago but it was at my doorstep 2 days after placing it, as always.

I ordered 4x 500rnds of commie 7.62 at 6AM last Thursday. I had it Saturday afternoon.

I've found that sub-case orders took longer than full case orders, and non-ammo accessory orders take noticeably longer than ammo orders...

I ordered yesterday, shipped today.

ammo-jpg.378864

Hat tip: DefensiveCarry reader Bad Bob

CMP has .30-06 in stock, $150 for 100 rounds delivered. It's made by Creedmoor Sports and uses 167 gr Lapua BTHP in Lapua brass. The brass alone is selling for $1.30 per casing, so getting match grade rounds for $1.50 is a steal!

Here's an article from 2015 reviewing this ammo when it first came out. The amazing thing is the price, which was $1.30 back then and has only gone up $0.20 per round in the last eight years.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom