Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Last edited:

Yeah, this past month I was reading the following article and thought to myself, "That is just what I need another caliber to buy guns in and ammunition for them that is nearly unobtainable!"

🐯

No shortage of 5.56 or 9mm...

I was recently at Cabelas and Bass Pro. The shelves are not bare, but the prices are bonkers for the .223/556. The shelves are actually as well stocked as I have seen in quite a while there. But 70-80 cents per round 5.56 isn't exactly appealing.

I'm just saying that anyone who is into 7.62x39 and doesn't already have a stockpile should buy now. It's not going to get cheaper anytime in the future, especially near term when the import permits run out in a few months. The Republic Range looks like the best deal going on the web rn.

Remington .45 Long Colt - "Wheel Gun" - in Stock.

Ouch. I've bought exactly 20 rounds of factory 45 Colt (when I picked up the gun). Everything since has been cast and home rolled by me. NFW am I paying 1.2/rd. The savings for just 100 rounds would recoup the cost of the dies and the mold.

Just got my Prime gift box:
View attachment 612399
Meh, they’re at least somewhat useful. Though I already have multiple sets of high-end electronic ear-pro and several cleaning kits.
Though to be fair to TSUSA, the pistol kit retails for $12 on sale at Midway and the ear plugs go for $5 on Amazon. When they sent me a 50 round box of CCI Blazer Brass 9mm Luger Ammo 115 Grain Full Metal Jacket for my gift, it was selling for $8.73 a box. So technically the value of the gift has gone up ;).

I received my yearly Prime perk which was supposed to be ammo of various calibers previously ordered. Instead it was a small plastic ammo can, two one time use Rem wipes, and crap bore snake. WTF is this? Anyone else get shafted like that?

Back
Top Bottom