Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

TS just sent me a notice that they are sending my yearly free stuff package via UPS. I'm gonna be wicked butt hurt if there ain't no boolits in it this time. They have plenty. Anyone get any "free" boolits lately?

Damn this state!!! Atlantic has Wolf Steel for 29 cents as long as you don't live in MA.

.28 per
LOL. TS FTW.

TS just sent me a notice that they are sending my yearly free stuff package via UPS. I'm gonna be wicked butt hurt if there ain't no boolits in it this time. They have plenty. Anyone get any "free" boolits lately?
Mine arrived yesterday. no ammo just Otis cleaning kit, rem oil.
N24IY-1574698321-1359-lists-halsmith_main_1200.jpg

I got a pistol cleaning kit
Better than a friggin lanyard.
intro-1548270000.jpg

Carnac the Magnificent: "What is... you know it's going to say pistol cleaning kit...Right?"...

1645049158997.png

1645049227186.png

1645049262403.png

Carnac the Magnificent: "Yep. What is 'One Pistol Cleaning Kit?'..."

Damn this state!!! Atlantic has Wolf Steel for 29 cents as long as you don't live in MA.

Looks like TSUSA has it in stock? Though the tax drives it up over 29 cpr

Another vendor who ships to MA has Barnaul 9mm for $14.99 plus shipping. No sales tax charged. Their shipping charges are VERY reasonable. $14.50 for 20 boxes.

Republic x39 is still at 35 cpr and in stock. Also there's that other vendor whos got rebranded golden tiger x39 for 35 cpr shipped.
I think people are definitely buying up x39 but I'm not sure if there's a full out panic buy ensuing...right now anyway.

If that were the case all vendors would be wiped out right now. Will be interesting to see how it all plays out with the Russia Ukraine bs...

Ammo prices seem to be going up a bit. Been a while since Wolf 9mm was OOS. The x39 is now 39cpr, used to be 31 or 32.

I think the price increases have little or nothing to do with the Biden Ammo Ban, or Apocalyptic proclivities.

This is economics pure and simple. Materials cost more, labor costs more shipping costs more... so ammo costs more.

I can guarantee you that once "word gets out" to those in power, they will get hammered.

Best that this post get deleted and people don't post that sort of info here again.
Well 4+ years and counting and this thread has not been deleted nor has anybody gotten hammered. So much for the "Delete this before Maura see it mentality".

Back
Top Bottom