• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

But I think many of these sellers literally just buy and sell and don't actually shoot.

This is pretty much the summation of those guys existence.....

flipper.jpeg

Not that there's anything wrong with it, but between gayer than hell house flipping shows, crypto, ebay, etc, everyone thinks they can get rich off
arbitrage of some sort. Everyone wants a side hustle..... lmao

***SOLD OUT*** If anyone is looking for CCI 40 gr mini mags, a vendor who ships to MA has them on sale for $9.99 per 100. Free shipping on $99 orders and no sales tax. Hell of a deal by todays standards. PM if interested.
Well they finally arrived. The blizzard delayed the scheduled Saturday delivery…

Pretty mangled. They only put padding on one side of the sleeves unfortunately. Oh well. All the rounds are accounted for. C58847C1-B6EB-4818-843E-77C44C7CB974.jpeg

Last edited:
Well they finally arrived. The blizzard delayed the scheduled Saturday delivery…

Pretty mangled. They only put padding on one side of the sleeves unfortunately. Oh well. All the rounds are accounted for. View attachment 571364
I really don't understand why the distributors in places like Target Sports don't just bubble wrap that s***...

I've also seen these packs at retail pretty smashed up too.....

I really don't understand why the distributors in places like Target Sports don't just bubble wrap that s***...

Yeah I don’t get it. Bubble wrap would help for sure. They probably don’t want to spend the money on extra packaging supplies lol.
I will say they shipped basically same day but maybe take an extra minute to properly package it next time😂

Wtf. A hard plastic case still getting smashed up? If it was a plain cardboard box with loose rounds inside, I can see that taking damage. But for hard plastic to crack open, they've must've thrown this down the stairs!

Wtf. A hard plastic case still getting smashed up? If it was a plain cardboard box with loose rounds inside, I can see that taking damage. But for hard plastic to crack open, they've must've thrown this down the stairs!
Yeah I think FedEx is to blame too.

Drivers roll and throw boxes inside of the truck- I saw it plenty of times.

Add to the rough handling, below-freezing temperatures, and the kind of plastic CCI uses becomes very brittle.

I've been happy with Target Sports. When they ship items that are less than a case, they bundle them up pretty well with the heavy plastic wrap (saran wrap stuff)

So much so, it is a chore just to get to the goodies...

2Qoo.gif

To be fair, there isn't much beyond the CCI 22LR ammo that comes in a hard plastic case. Sure there are trays in most boxes, but it seems that the shrink wrapped boxes by TSUSA seem to bounce around a little in the box but there is no significant damage, likely because the cardboard corners absorb it.

The best one I got was pre-pandemic, an order from Larry P, had Rem Thunderbolts on clearance, so naturally I ordered a bunch. When I picked the box up off the front steps, there were 22LR rounds on my steps, I knew I was in for a fun time opening the box...some of the boxes of thunderbolts were open and completely emptied. Over 2000 rounds of 22LR loose in a box with a bunch of other stuff, it took about an hour to get the mess sorted out...

To be fair, there isn't much beyond the CCI 22LR ammo that comes in a hard plastic case. Sure there are trays in most boxes, but it seems that the shrink wrapped boxes by TSUSA seem to bounce around a little in the box but there is no significant damage, likely because the cardboard corners absorb it.

The best one I got was pre-pandemic, an order from Larry P, had Rem Thunderbolts on clearance, so naturally I ordered a bunch. When I picked the box up off the front steps, there were 22LR rounds on my steps, I knew I was in for a fun time opening the box...some of the boxes of thunderbolts were open and completely emptied. Over 2000 rounds of 22LR loose in a box with a bunch of other stuff, it took about an hour to get the mess sorted out...
That would've pissed me off

Lucky none of them touched-off in transit...

That would've pissed me off
Yeah, I complained, they filed it in the barrel under the desk I’m sure…
Lucky none of them touched-off in transit...
That would have been hilarious 😂 on a side note I believe I was 4-5 rounds short…wonder where the mystery rounds ended up…

TruBall Tactical in stock...
At a buck and 3 cents a round. Cheapest price in a while...

Federal Law Enforcement 12 Gauge Ammo 2-3/4" Low Recoil Slug

1643764252252.png 1643764270359.png

Here's a couple of reviews... [rofl]

Quality 12-gauge slug from Federal Law Enforcement. Fantastic ammo; use it on duty as a LEO. Thanks Target Sports USA!
Love this 12 gauge slug from Federal Law Enforcement. Great ammo at a good price. Fun to shoot with the low recoil. Thank you TSUSA.
No trouble with this 12 gauge ammo made by Federal Law Enforcement, reliable ammo for a great value. Thank you Target Sports USA.
Nice 12 gauge ammo produced by Federal Law Enforcement, great slugs for a good price point. Thanks TSUSA!
Absolutely love this 12 gauge ammo manufactured by Federal Law Enforcement. Solid slug for a great value. Thanks TSUSA!
Reviewed by Justin W

Clearly it is a "loved" and "Quality" round from a company called "Federal Law Enforcement" and TSUSA! should be "thanked"... [rofl]

Last edited:

Pretty mangled. They only put padding on one side of the sleeves unfortunately. Oh well. All the rounds are accounted for. View attachment 571364
Considering their price on primers, I was curious what they charged for these Min Mags....at $11.99 that's only $1 or more than Walmart...which is pretty cheap.

Negative. Have you bought ammo from vendors aside from Targetsports?
No I haven't, apparently I am wrong lol. Feel free to PM if you feel inclined, can't hurt to have another vendor to shop from. I haven't ordered anything since around Feb. Or Mar. 2020. I think the last price I paid per case of brass 9mm was $210, I'm lucky I bought a few to get me through this madness.

Back
Top Bottom