Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

5.56 Wolf Gold for .42 CPR. 😍
A very reliable, decently accurate round. My go-to for plinking fun. That’s just north
of what I paid in June of 2020, 18 months ago. God, this has gone on too long.

Edit- the full case price is too high. It truly is .42cpr if bought by box of 20. The full case price puts it closer to .46cpr. TSUSA gunna TSUSA.

Last edited:
Just bought 1k rounds for a class...feels bad at this price but I don't see it getting much better

You’re probably right regarding pricing.
It’s just as good if not better than anything north of .50cpr. I grabbed 400 with what was left of my Christmas bonus. Double check what you paid for a case versus the per box price. They may have forgotten to change a price and you might be owed some $

You’re probably right regarding pricing.
It’s just as good if not better than anything north of .50cpr. I grabbed 400 with what was left of my Christmas bonus. Double check what you paid for a case versus the per box price. They may have forgotten to change a price and you might be owed some $
Oh sorry, I bought a case of winchester and then boxes of this o_O

Holy f*** TSUSA is selling primers now!! And boy does the price suck!
4w6ny3.jpg

@Broccoli Iglesias

Oh you absolutely can pickup brass but I don't like picking up random unknown brass after a match.
Put purple lipstick on it?

Catching brass would be a perfect job for Man's Best Friend,
but they'd burn themselves on it, and probably swallow it.

Now if you could train them to poop it out decapped...

Last edited:
UPS just dropped off this 500 round case. Interested to see how it shoots in my BCA 10.5" AR upper. View attachment 554897View attachment 554898View attachment 554899
So I shot 40 rounds each through my AR and SAM7 AK. All went bang and accuracy was essentially the same as Wolf/Tula.

However this stuff has some flash! I shot it about 25 minutes before sunset and wow 🤩
Then again it’s a 10.5” barrel. Should have grabbed a photo of it lol.
It also smells much different than Wolf/Tula. It smells and gets purple fouling (primer bullet sealant) inside the action, just like Golden Tiger x39 lol.
I thought I read that GT ammo doesn’t use a flash suppressant in their powder? I’m not sure what other x39 has sealed primers and is flashy, other than GT. I’d guess it’s rebranded GT ammo?

So I shot 40 rounds each through my AR and SAM7 AK. All went bang and accuracy was essentially the same as Wolf/Tula.

However this stuff has some flash! I shot it about 25 minutes before sunset and wow 🤩
Then again it’s a 10.5” barrel. Should have grabbed a photo of it lol.
It also smells much different than Wolf/Tula. It smells and gets purple fouling (primer bullet sealant) inside the action, just like Golden Tiger x39 lol.
I thought I read that GT ammo doesn’t use a flash suppressant in their powder? I’m not sure what other x39 has sealed primers and is flashy, other than GT. I’d guess it’s rebranded GT ammo?
I’d be pretty excited if Republic is just Golden Tiger! But it says Barnaul and as far as I know GT is only made at Vympel. Is it or something similar made at Barnaul?

I'm just too tired/lazy after a match to bother with brass. I don't care spending 3-4 cents per case if it means I'm not bending over all the time lol.
Sacroiliac?
I bought a magnet-on-wheels from Amazon to pick up my spent brass. I had to send it back though. It was defective...

1640397403070-png.556088
If you push it fast enough,
maybe it'll repel the brass.

I had to google that one LOL. I'm only 34 yo so I sure hope not.

To be sure @AHM mentioned the actual joint space formed by the sacrum and either left or right iliac bones. In my addendum report I will say Sacroiliitis (say-kroe-il-e-I-tis), the inflammation of said joint space caused by degenerative osteoarthritis. 🤓

I had to google that one LOL. I'm only 34 yo so I sure hope not.

1.) For some reason I thought you were way older. I thought you were the old man who reloads in his sleep, brings the hand cannon to the range, i.e. "this bad boy sleeps next to me!"
2.) That 40 YOV bit was one of the funniest freggin things I've ever seen in my life. I've watched that movie so many times hungover. "You using too many big words so imma take that as disrespek....BOTH yall getting clapped!" [rofl]x10000

1.) For some reason I thought you were way older. I thought you were the old man who reloads in his sleep, brings the hand cannon to the range, i.e. "this bad boy sleeps next to me!"
2.) That 40 YOV bit was one of the funniest freggin things I've ever seen in my life. I've watched that movie so many times hungover. "You using too many big words so imma take that as disrespek....BOTH yall getting clapped!" [rofl]x10000
[rofl][rofl]
I'd agree with you that it's probably the funniest things I've ever seen as well.

Back
Top Bottom