Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

A while back I started spreading stuff around the house because I was starting to think about all that weight being concentrated in one spot, then one room then one floor. Ive been like an ammo squirrel for a while so it'll be fun in the future to stumble across a case or a brick here and there and be like "Oh yeah..."

1640139483436.png1640139494117.png

A while back I started spreading stuff around the house because I was starting to think about all that weight being concentrated in one spot, then one room then one floor. Ive been like an ammo squirrel for a while so it'll be fun in the future to stumble across a case or a brick here and there and be like "Oh yeah..."
And that’s why I store it all in the basement in ammo cans with silica, if I have a load bearing issue, I have a lot of other problem that ammo did not cause lol

remember the cassette adapter so you could play it in the car. you put the adapter into the cars cassette player and like magic, cd's in the car. worked like a charm until you rode over bumps or hit pot holes then it skipped like nobody's business.
I had one of those in my 94’ Mazda MX6 and also a cassette adapter so I could use my iPod in my 2000 VW Jetta

tumblr_m0whozdmqc1qedb29o1_r1_500-gif.554986
PanasonicTNT.jpg

An AR in 7.62x39? I had no idea you lived so dangerously!
Everyone shits on them and even I was skeptical but it’s been 100% reliable with C products mags and Tula/Wolf ammo. Well over 1k rounds at this point. And the blast from a 10.5" barrel is fun 🤩 It’s BCA so it’s far from high end quality but it’s just a range toy. Accurate too. 622FE78A-FA8B-4C73-8663-5A20165CCA3E.jpeg

Everyone shits on them and even I was skeptical but it’s been 100% reliable with C products mags and Tula/Wolf ammo. Well over 1k rounds at this point. And the blast from a 10.5" barrel is fun 🤩 It’s BCA so it’s far from high end quality but it’s just a range toy. Accurate too. View attachment 555052
Everyone says the BCA runs, so why not. I think that round in the ar platform got a bad rap from the Franken mags.

Holy f*** TSUSA is selling primers now!! And boy does the price suck!

Everyone says the BCA runs, so why not. I think that round in the ar platform got a bad rap from the Franken mags.
It seems like mags are the weakest link in auto loading firearms. Obviously the cartridge itself functions, there's no good (read: mechanical) reason it shouldn't be able to run in an AR...

Holy f*** TSUSA is selling primers now!! And boy does the price suck!
Help a newbie? What's previously considered "fair" for SPP, 3c?

Back
Top Bottom