Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Damn this shit is still pricey.
44 magnum $1.20 per
.357 magnum $.92 per

Damn this shit is still pricey.
44 magnum $1.20 per
.357 magnum $.92 per
Ouchie wah wah

Ever seen the pics of her when she did Battle of the Stars? She was very athletic.

View attachment 554699

My parents used to get a kick out of the fact that I was mesmerized by Linda Carter as Wonder Woman in early 80's syndication of the show when I was just a youngin. I was too young to really understand why I was so infatuated, but now I get it.

I'm doing the peel-n-stick floor tiles. Luckily, I have high ceilings... and no taste.[rofl]

View attachment 554914
Creative, I’ve already gone to stacking ammo cans two deep and where I have them I can’t go to three deep, so now I’m back to square one 😂 think of doing some rearranging so I can move half somewhere else and go back to one deep and start over

A while back I started spreading stuff around the house because I was starting to think about all that weight being concentrated in one spot, then one room then one floor. Ive been like an ammo squirrel for a while so it'll be fun in the future to stumble across a case or a brick here and there and be like "Oh yeah..."

I got half of my x39 ammo on a heavy duty table in my basement - along with almost 4k rounds of 9mm reloads. The other half is in my reloading/ammo cabinet. At some point I should probably make sure they can handle the weight 😂

Back
Top Bottom