Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I wonder if 619DW Guns still has golden tiger x39 in stock? I'm set for a bit but was just curious what the status is with GT ammo these days.

shit you just missed the Fiocchi 357 mag from Fred and Denise last week. $32 per box of 50

Just sent you a PM for a vendor who has Federal AE 357 in stock.

You DO realize you’re the sole reason that the children of NESr’s are getting less presents this year?

I hope you’re satisfied.

I bought enough lipstick SynTech to last me through the Winter and into spring. By that time, most of the other recent gun buyers may have moved on to other toys.

I bought enough lipstick SynTech to last me through the Winter and into spring. By that time, most of the other recent gun buyers may have moved on to other toys.
Nice! Do you shoot the 150 gr syntech? I only ask because another vendor has it for $17.99 per box. Little cheaper than TSUSA.

Just went prime and grabbed a couple cases of the Tula .223. $.31/rd is the best I've seen in a while.

Edit:

8 cases left.

I wonder if 619DW Guns still has golden tiger x39 in stock? I'm set for a bit but was just curious what the status is with GT ammo these days.
To be honest, unless you live close by i would absolutely jump on the barnaul republic ammo on target. After taxes it comes out to be a few bucks cheaper than the golden tiger. Same quality.

Ahh didn’t realize it was 500 to a case. Nice if money is tight. Tempting to grab some for shits and giggles. But I’ve got quite a few cases already. Hmmm
I have a bunch as well. Im looking at it from this point of view. We can only assume Russian ammo will still be available for another year maybe 20 months depending on how long it takes them to fill the orders. Yes we know others will fill the void but at what quality and at what price? This is why im still buying now. The price is fair and i already know what i am getting.

We can only assume Russian ammo will still be available for another year maybe 20 months depending on how long it takes them to fill the orders.
UNLESSSSS thinks escalate in Ukraine...which is looking pretty likely at this point. In which case, I think we have at LEAST another week or two to stock up :)

Back
Top Bottom