Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Yeah, I figured that, but they could have thrown in a lanyard or two for full case orders... [rofl]

31FnOCp79FL.jpg

Last edited:
Not sure where these rank in quality for .22 but .08 per isn't bad.
It's ok and better than some. Good price though. This same box on midwayUSA is $70 bucks... ($45.95 at TSUSA)

I break .22lr into 2 categories (there are more, but that's where I break them.)

1) Semi-auto
2) Everything else

Because I have bolts, levers, singles and revolvers chambered in .22 rimfire, I don't shy away from much...

It's ok and better than some. Good price though. This same box on midwayUSA is $70 bucks... ($45.95 at TSUSA)

I break .22lr into 2 categories (there are more, but that's where I break them.)

1) Semi-auto
2) Everything else

Because I have bolts, levers, singles and revolvers chambered in .22 rimfire, I don't shy away from much...
Good to know. I know semi's can be picky and tend to like the hotter stuff. Was curious where this fell.
Another curiosity, any benefit to plated vs non plated/lead?

Good to know. I know semi's can be picky and tend to like the hotter stuff. Was curious where this fell.
It operates a lot of my 10/22's and Mark (I, II, III) pistols. Trouble starts on Walter P22, Sig Mosquito etc.

I like the plated (little less cleaning.) If you don't mag-dump lead can be fine with periodic cleanups, when you start seeing your groups walking away...

Not too much. Plated supposedly creates less gunk in the chamber, but 22 is dirty enough as is. Unless you're super hyper competition shooter, this stuff is fine.
Also, semis aren't too picky. Just clean every now and then (more frequent than centerfire) and it'll run fine.

Not sure where these rank in quality for .22 but .08 per isn't bad.
The only time I've had feeding/extraction issues has been with the Winchester 333 round and 555 round packs. Also their M22 500 round bricks.
I don't bother with it anymore. Same with Remington goldenbullets and thunderbolts.

Though their 100 round super-x or wildcat 22lr ran well.

That Aguila SE is still in stock from that other vendor for 8.5 cpr shipped. I've had great success with Aguila ammo so I'm not going to pay more for Winchester 22 lol

The only time I've had feeding/extraction issues has been with the Winchester 333 round and 555 round packs. Also their M22 500 round bricks.
I don't bother with it anymore. Same with Remington goldenbullets and thunderbolts.

That Aguila SE is still in stock from that other vendor for 8.5 cpr shipped. I've had great success with Aguila ammo so I'm not going to pay more for Winchester 22 lol
Speaking of which. My 2k rounds just arrived tonight. Now that vendor just has the 50 round boxes in stock, not the 500 round bulk boxes/bricks. Still the same price. $3.99 per 50. 4F7F076D-CBCA-4DF2-A878-17FEF688CA70.jpeg7634F1B3-0BB6-4235-92DA-46C1E6E22D55.jpeg

Last edited:
I'm glad we have a group of "22lr bulk purchasers". You should be slinging it just as much.
Yup, but the real problem is that in MA, even with the Fire Dept. permit, you can only store 30,000 rounds of rim fire ammunition. That’s only 6 of your normal 5000 round cases. Since that includes .22 WMR it’s not too hard to go over the limit, even if you are shooting regularly. And the ridiculous 10,000 limit on primers is almost impossible to meet if you are serious about reloading. The 50,000 rounds of center fire is a bit more reasonable, since that’s equal to 50 normal cases.

I ordered myself a bunch of that Aguila. Thanks for the heads up!

Last edited:
If anyone is looking for 30-30 ammo cabelas has it in stock online. Must be shipped to a store if in MA where LTC will be checked.
You MUST be logged into your account and then add the ammo to your wishlist. Then view your wishlist and you’ll be able to click on “move to cart”. Then you can update how many boxes you want from there.
They had some good selection yesterday in Hudson, a little expensive but multiple types of .223 hunting rounds so I was happy. + a lot of 45 and other stuff I didnt pay attention to

Back
Top Bottom