Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I like TSUSA's Prime Membership. While not always the lowest price, the time between ordering and receiving is exceptional...
I could probably drop-ship it to my club and have it arrive when I walk up to toe the line.

Well worth it in my opinion...

PPU Carry .45acp ammo for about the same as range... (.55 cpr)

And, nice in 50-round boxes...

Prvi Partizan 45 ACP Ammo Auto 185 Grain Jacketed Hollow Point
111480.jpg

Feeds well in my G21 and G30...

111480_1_.jpg

Last edited:
Wonder how low it will go…
Maybe just below .30 cents per round for big manufacturer range ammo?

Their materials/production/shipping costs are still up though.
It might make more financial sense for them to slow production in the short term or do an "Early Inventory" shut down.

But who knows...?

People are going to have to choose between rent/food/heat... or more ammo.

It might make more financial sense for them to slow production in the short term or do an "Early Inventory" shut down.

But who knows...?

Possibly. It’s clear they are going all out on 9mm production but every other common caliber? Nope, still high.

Yeah, I think sales have dropped due to the inflation worries and holidays financial panic...

This is where the true SHTF preppers shine...
I saw the end times approaching, but you posted numerous times right before COVID that NOW (then November 2019 - January 2020) is the time to stock up...I specifically remember YOUR posts in particular because they were different than basically everyone else’s.

At the time, there was NO WAY Mr. Trump could lose the election. There was NO WAY there would be an ammo shortage/panic buy frenzy for at LEAST the next 4 years until Trump’s inevitable 8 year reign was up.

Any noobs following this thread, heed the warning of soothsayer @enbloc of the NES dimension...apparently he is the all knowing, all seeing eye of the world and he’s just given you a gift of advice.

BUY IT (no matter the price) and stack it until you don’t think you’ll ever even have enough time to shoot it all before you die.

But who knows...?

That was my guess too with finally settling around .25, I remember that being a point in the way up that we stayed at for a bit before it went crazy…

12ga target loads went from 22.96 to 29.96 at Walmart for 100rnds recently, which they haven’t been price gouging, so that sets the precedent for where we have been headed

Fortunately I still have precovid ammo but it’s thinning out, and it’s made me think twice about buying a new caliber

Good time to find this thread, need a better ammo source, had a friend offer to split the $100 membership, so this site isnt too good to be true? What im looking at specifically is 500-1000 round box's of loose ammo that always seem out of stock, whats the deal with those as it significantly cheaper than anywhere?

Good time to find this thread, need a better ammo source, had a friend offer to split the $100 membership, so this site isnt too good to be true? What im looking at specifically is 500-1000 round box's of loose ammo that always seem out of stock, whats the deal with those as it significantly cheaper than anywhere?
Out of stock items don't have price reset until they're restocked, so those have been OOS since the price shown

Thinks like loose bucks of 9mm/45acp how often do they restock stuff like that? its those that make it worth it to me but not if you cant ever get them.
Nobody is in control of their stock right now.

Before COVID, TSUSA kept good stock and good prices. Over the last two years, they, like everyone else, have been fighting to maintain inventory.

You're asking for service that can't exist until everyone stops buying every bit of ammo that ever appears on shelf. Convince the market to stop panicking and they'll (slowly) refill their inventory, and prices will stabilize. Just like every other shop in America. Until then, it's the prisoners dilemma.

Thinks like loose bucks of 9mm/45acp how often do they restock stuff like that? its those that make it worth it to me but not if you cant ever get them.
Welcome to the party ;). To be fair, as an example, TSUSA is showing 36 brands/items of 9mm available this morning, and the prices have come down significantly over the past few months. Earlier in the year, there were days (many) with NO 9mm offered at all. When even range ammo appeared, it was offered at prices like 55-70 cents per round. So, compared to early this year, there is an absolute GLUT of ammo being offered (grin).

Keep monitoring the sites (TSUSA and others), and be prepared to pounce in volume when the type of ammo you're looking for appears at a price you're willing to pay. We all hope for lower prices, but holding out for 20 or 25cpr when you don't have ANY stock may end up biting you in the end. You have to manage your own approach, but dollar-cost-averaging to build a reasonable stock (reasonable to you) might be an approach to consider?

CCI Blazer Brass 9mm Luger Ammo 115 Grain FMJ

If i had my computer with me id order some right now. I suppose I could reset my target sport password and do it on my phone but it’s more work than I want to commit to before I’ve had lunch. I bet itll be sold out by time i get home. 360 shipped a case non prime member pricing. Don’t really need it and would hope the price will come down a little more but what if Waukesha was a rifle not a car?… One good crisis away…

PD still has their remanufactured 45 ACP at 45 cpr shipped if you buy 1k round case. It’s good quality ammo has others here will attest to. They make their own bullets as well for competitive shooters. Great company.

PD still has their remanufactured 45 ACP at 45 cpr shipped if you buy 1k round case. It’s good quality ammo has others here will attest to. They make their own bullets as well for competitive shooters. Great company.
God damnit...I hate it when people I follow switch avatars, lol.

If your new avatar wasn’t so f***ing cool I’d hate you for at least a day.

Back
Top Bottom