• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

I’m embarrassed to say I don’t know how to figure that out. I can say they processed all of my outstanding orders in the last week.
If you login and go to the dropdown in the upper right of the web page. and click "ORDER STATUS" you will see the date that you ordered it and its status.
If you click "MY ACCOUNT" of the same dropdown, you can see filled orders and that data.

Also, there are 5000-round cases of Amscor .22LR High Velocity Hollow Point (HVHP) in 36 grain for $405 out-the-door... (Says 99+ cases IN STOCK at the time of this post)
These were $599.90 +tax ($637.39) at TSUSA... so, you save about $232 bucks. 😲
~Enbloc

Civilian Marksmanship Program eStore

1635463448950.png

Last edited:
If you login and go to the dropdown in the upper right of the web page. and click "ORDER STATUS" you will see the date that you ordered it and its status.
If you click "MY ACCOUNT" of the same dropdown, you can see filled orders and that data.

Also, there are 5000-round cases of Amscor .22LR High Velocity Hollow Point (HVHP) in 36 grain for $405 out-the-door... (Says 99+ cases IN STOCK at the time of this post)
These were $599.90 +tax at TSUSA...
~Enbloc

View attachment 536788
How do those run in semi autos? Pistols?

The CCI .22LR Standard Velo 40 gr LRN 5000 rounds is back IN STOCK! $354 Out-The Door! (41 cases IN STOCK at time of this post)

View attachment 537071
That link is for Federal SV, not CCI:

4C22SVLRN-5000 - .22 Federal LR Standard #35VELOCITY 40GR LRN PART#35​

• img
  • img
  • img

Description​

.22 Federal LR Standard #35VELOCITY 40GR LRN PART#35

The CCI .22LR Standard Velo 40 gr LRN 5000 rounds is back IN STOCK! $354 Out-The Door! (41 cases IN STOCK at time of this post)

One less case as of a few minutes ago! $.07 per round, no tax, shipped for CCI SV? That's a no brainer!

If you haven't checked out CMP, it's well worth it. Yes, you will have to wait a little longer, but you'll be getting really good ammo at a great price. I picked up some of the Creedmoor Sports .223 55 grain match ammo for $0.65 per round, again no tax, no shipping. I finally got to try it out of a brand new $250 Savage XP a few weeks ago, and was able to keep 100 yard three shot groups sub 1" pretty easily. This pic shows my last group. After that one I decided I wasn't going to do any better so I called it a day!

IMG_1674.jpg

They tend to carry .308 most of the time for around $.90 and up per round, and every once in a while .30-06 and 6.5CM show up, but don't last long. The 6.5 is usually $220 for 200 founds of 140 gr BTHP in nice brass.

That link is for Federal SV, not CCI:
My guess it is a typo or a copy & paste artifact...

Or, could be something like this:
Are federal and CCI the same company?

CCI is owned by ATK which also owns Federal Premium Ammunition as well as a number of other shooting sports brands.
I bought it and it is definitely CCI...

1635539040271.png 1635539061147.png

NOTE: Not my photos, but is what I received...

Last edited:
Still waiting for my refund from the CMP for my June order they couldn’t fulfill. Been About a week since I talked to them. Hope their refunds aren’t as slow as they fill orders . Guessing their systems took a dump with all their new found love.
EDIT: Nov.11, refund for my non purchase finally hit my bank last night, seems everything at their sales offices runs at a turtles pace. Think I'll cool it with them for awhile . Not a happy camper.

Last edited:
Still waiting for my refund from the CMP for my June order they couldn’t fulfill. Been About a week since I talked to them. Hope their refunds aren’t as slow as they fill orders . Guessing their systems took a dump with all their new found love.
I just emailed L.Curry yesterday about my order from 5/10 and today she emailed me saying “whoops 😬, we’ll get that right out to you. Some glitch in the system.”

anyone notice blazer 115g often shows up but almost never any higher grains? Suppose could be supply chain issues leading to maximizing production outputs w/ less material, but I don't have a clue.

anyone notice blazer 115g often shows up but almost never any higher grains? Suppose could be supply chain issues leading to maximizing production outputs w/ less material, but I don't have a clue.
My last order had 250 rounds of Blazer 124g

CMP turnaround times seem to be getting better. I placed the order for this .223 about 9 weeks ago and it arrived today. The last few orders have come in just about two weeks after my card was charged.

View attachment 537305
55 grain .223 $0.65 per round delivered.
I’m getting my late august orders now, where I got my April orders about a month ago

Back
Top Bottom