Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

It may be an improvement over commercial part manufactured in the anticipation to brake apart an year or 2 past warranty period.
It very well may be, if the military specification/requirements states lasts longer than two years in service. Contractors are not fond of building parts better than they are being paid for. When a product's ad copy says it's military grade or mil-spec, the first question to think about is which military specification does it meet?

They mean the same thing the military means by it - just barely good enough to get the job done.

Perhaps 24 years of aircraft maintenance with military grade parts and then 15 years watching contractors build military grade parts has left me a bit cynical. In spite of my giggles when I see a commercial product describing itself as military grade, it must be remembered that it will get the job done.
Agreed. Mil-Spec just means it meets the requirements of the contract. It doesn’t mean it’s any good.

Just got my case of CCI standard vel .22 LR, ordered on 10/7. With what I already have, I feel pretty well supplied for a while, although if the prices ever get back down to 4-6 cents/rnd, I will probably order another case or 2. I'm now awaiting my CMP order of 9mm Blazer Brass which showed as shipped a couple days ago, CC hit on 10/7.

For anyone interested in Wolf .223, but doesn't want to buy a full 1,000 round "Case"...
(a TSUSA 1,000-round "Case" of this ammo is 2 500-round boxes)

Just order 25 20-round boxes and you will receive a full 500 round box of matching lot number ammo and will "stack" nicely.

Order will be $205, and that includes tax, if in Mass...

1634340679707.png

9 mil is coming down!

[party]
ronpaul.gif

Just got my prime mystery box.
Plastic 30cal can, otis universal cleaning kit, carabiner, and a sticker. Nothing to write home about but can't complain with it being free and unexpected.
Mine arrived over the weekend. I found out when my old housemate told me I'd received a package. Turns out I hadn't updated my address since the move.

I guess I should buy some ammo.

Wouldn’t that be nice, eh?

Package from Rockey Brass arrived at the same time. Slide, barrel, and hiviz sights for a G19 build.
Haha, I thought maybe they tiered the gifts based on how much you spent. My last box came with 10 rounds of .357sig Gold Dot.

Back
Top Bottom