Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

why is not reloadable?

the description states berdan primed then later says boxer primed, but from other websites it seems this stuff is likely boxer primed and brass cased so it should be loadable Brass.
Hmmm. Very well could be a listing mistake. VS states boxer primed so maybe it is. Your question of why it’s not reloadable is rather loaded. Of course you could punch your dick trying to reload berdan primed brass if it’s actually boxer primed then yes, it’s easy to reload here in the states.

Last edited:
Bereli is having another sale on the Sig Romeo red dot with the Juliet magnifier, $219.99 for the combo. I got one last year for $249.99 and even at that price it was well worth it. Put it on an inexpensive AR build. At $220 I just might pick up another.

Here is a decent review of the combo:

Bereli is having another sale on the Sig Romeo red dot with the Juliet magnifier, $219.99 for the combo. I got one last year for $249.99 and even at that price it was well worth it. Put it on an inexpensive AR build. At $220 I just might pick up another.

Here is a decent review of the combo:

You should post this in the Deals and Steals thread as well.

So the CMP finally sold out of the blazer brass 9mm cases at $331 shipped. Not surprised [laugh]
Shockingly enough, I just got amex notifications on my phone of my card being hit for the 9 and 45 that I order from CMP on 9/1...that was QUICK, I have outstanding orders from May-August and those are still sitting

Shockingly enough, I just got amex notifications on my phone of my card being hit for the 9 and 45 that I order from CMP on 9/1...that was QUICK, I have outstanding orders from May-August and those are still sitting

Uh Oh! Hope that isn't the case. Just got back from vacation and was counting on the charge not coming in for another few months......

Uh Oh! Hope that isn't the case. Just got back from vacation and was counting on the charge not coming in for another few months......
LMAO! They did that to me once on a rifle purchase I wasn’t expecting to go through for a few months.

I was eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches so I could save my credit card balance from getting any higher.

same here. odd. order did not move to 'invoice history' yet but charge is there. well, i guess, it is not bad - if it will indeed ship soon.

LOL I wasn't counting on it for a few months either, good news is I won't have to worry about getting 'low' before it comes in

LMAO! They did that to me once on a rifle purchase I wasn’t expecting to go through for a few months.

I was eating peanut butter and jelly sandwiches so I could save my credit card balance from getting any higher.

HAHA yeah I plan my CMP orders about a month apart, unless there is something I want, I like the steady flow of ammo showing up about once a month, I just got a few May orders so this was unexpected

same here. odd. order did not move to 'invoice history' yet but charge is there. well, i guess, it is not bad - if it will indeed ship soon.

I suspect it will, I had a few May orders ship last week and it was the same, charged, the order showed no balance due, shipped, moved to invoice

Something different.
68 gr Bthp .64 per
55gr HP .64 per

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom