Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

You’ll get it back in shipping, especially if you’re aloof like me and order 10 ammo cans, in two separate shipments, that get delivered on two separate days.
Lol I did the same thing. Ordered 4 the first night and then got up the next morning and ordered more before 9am.

If you want two cases, bring two people. I'm pretty sure there was a sign saying one case limit. The good news is that they had plenty.

Be a shame if Marsha's attempts to strong-arm out-of-state ammo vendors
was found to be a violation of the Interstate Commerce Clause...
since there is no law against it, there can be no violation. TS has shown that it's nothing but the vendors themselves.

since there is no law against it, there can be no violation. TS has shown that it's nothing but the vendors themselves.
This^^^^. At this point I identify three types of online ammo dealers. Those that consider the MA market too small to care about and therefore just refuse to sell into it. Those that want to maximize their market size and consider the MA market (along with other anti states) big enough to jump through a few hoops to sell into it without getting their own lawyers’ panties in a knot (copy of MA FID/LTC, collect sales tax.) And finally those I try to use as much as I can, the ones that don’t care about Maura's bogus rules and sell to MA without requiring anything other than payment.

Or, a change of clothes and a rubber nose...

View attachment 519272

Or, really load up with this disguise kit...

View attachment 519273

ShockG-e1619205608515.png

Really hoping Hornady and/or others start churning out reloading dies in larger batches, and that we can see some projectiles hit the market (and brass).

I'd 100% reload 5.45 given the resources.
I know you will. That is the only viable alternative as new tooling will definitely raise the cost to around $1 per round.

Really hoping Hornady and/or others start churning out reloading dies in larger batches, and that we can see some projectiles hit the market (and brass).

I'd 100% reload 5.45 given the resources.
Serious question. How difficult to swap barrels in your 5.45?

.45 acp at the lowest price I've seen on Ts. .51 per
They also have Blazer Brass for .51 per (Prime), close to the .47 per round cost at the CMP. For MA inmates you do save sales tax when you buy from the CMP, that’s $29.50 on a case and they also give free shipping. Just be prepared to wait for it.

Serious question. How difficult to swap barrels in your 5.45?
To what? 5.56? Would probably need all new bolt/possibly trunnion too.

Swapping AK barrels is a PITA and you really need a shop press, I think? @Mountain made a press out of a couple brake rotors and some threaded rods, but I think that was for the entire receiver and not just the barrel.

Back
Top Bottom