• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

FedEx lost 2 cases of .223 77gr bthp (200 per case rounds not 1000) from CMP on me a month ago. Since the boxes from CMP are really well marked I figure it was stolen not lost.

I had a box that was coming from the CMP that was supposed arrive via FedEx today. The other FedEx package (from HK) showed but not the CMP ammo.

FedEx lost 2 cases of .223 77gr bthp (200 per case rounds not 1000) from CMP on me a month ago. Since the boxes from CMP are really well marked I figure it was stolen not lost.

I had a box that was coming from the CMP that was supposed arrive via FedEx today. The other FedEx package (from HK) showed but not the CMP ammo.
Did you guys get covered for your losses?

I just filed a UPS claim for mine, not sure if our Wisconsin friends have more in stock of what I ordered though.

Did you guys get covered for your losses?
No, it was marked as signed for. Even though they don't even bother with signatures in my area since CVID. I complained up as high as I could at both CMP and FedEx. The next order I ordered, they only my dropped off half of it. I was the only one at home and still missed them, so I know they didn't get anyone to sign. I immediately got on the phone with FedEx and CMP. And the rest of it showed up a week later. Since then no problems with FedEx.

No, it was marked as signed for. Even though they don't even bother with signatures in my area since CVID. I complained up as high as I could at both CMP and FedEx. The next order I ordered, they only my dropped off half of it. I was the only one at home and still missed them, so I know they didn't get anyone to sign. I immediately got on the phone with FedEx and CMP. And the rest of it showed up a week later. Since then no problems with FedEx.
Check the ammo convo guys

AK food is more expensive than AR food.
*All gone in a matter of minutes.
Like tears in rain.

Wish it wasn’t a 3 hour round trip.
Drown your sorrows at Tortilla Flat?

It's not our regular watering hole,
but it has a certain naive charm.

You need to put some lasers around the property;
see if the MFers can make a delivery (or pull up and speed off)
without tripping the alarms.
2B11DEC900000578-0-image-m-30_1438616903922.jpg

Anyone have any range experience with the Igman .223? My google-fu tells me they’re a relatively small manufacturer and it might run on the dirty side.

Me too. I was thinking of adding a case of that to the Wolf order on the tax free weekend but as always hindsight is 20/20.
Same here, hoping for some specials this weekend.
Also just realized yesterday that the GGG 55gr in stock is a 50rd box, thought it was 20 and a buck a round all this time. I've heard its real good stuff, will probably get some of each. Wish there was more 62gr lately.

Wolf is up

7.62x39

Wolf is up

7.62x39
went with the Igman in brass for the same price.

Wolf is up

7.62x39
All gone.

Wolf is up

7.62x39
X39 is gone!!!!!!!!!!

Back
Top Bottom