Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Also, let this be a big wake up call to all of us. With this demented f***ing nutjob in office, you have to be ready for ANYTHING. The democrats are IN CONTROL. You know how evil they are, you know what political strings they're able to pull, you know what tricks are up their sleeves. Even with the ammo prices the way they currently are, still stock up! Without russian production, no more 13 cent 9mm, no more 19 cent 223, no more 50 cent slugs. Stock ammo, stock mags, stock guns, zero your sights, sharpen your edges. We have to always be one step ahead.

Agreed.

Yesterday I saw the posting in this thread regarding 7.62 x 39 in stock.

I put a case in my cart, but then I questioned do I need it now. So I had dinner and I come back to the forum later and I see the thread about the restrictions. I watched the video and then decide to order a case or two. To late out of stock.

Lesson learned.

Learned my lesson and got what I could this morning. Not making that mistake again. Couldn't agree more with everything said above.
All I can add is shitty circumstances, but on the brightside it was an absolute pleasure meeting some members and putting faces to some names this morning!

good news: owner said his importing license is good for another 2 years, so he’s confident he’ll get more product. Prices may jump a bit, but it should be available.
Hmmm. Is that true though? If they deny permits then it wouldn’t matter if the owners importers license is still good for 2 years no? @Uzi2

While I think dimentia joe belongs in a jail cell for this and everything else his puppet masters have pulled, I'm not too concerned. I have x39 stacked pretty deep, and I have 7.62x39 dies and enough .311 124gr hornady zombie max bullets to last me for years. The other known foreign manufacturers will also ramp up when they smell a profit to be made.

1 case and hour limit at DW. Pallet on floor almost gone. Maybe 15 cases left. Might have stock out back idk. Said he had people coming in trying to buy everything, so he had to start doing a limit. Anyone who calls on the phone is getting told everything is a one box limit, even if that is not so. He is taking care of the customers that make the journey to the store first and foremost.

Edit: i swore it said 1 case an hour. Went back and said one case per house. I didn’t snap a photo, they may have change the sign while I was gone down the street getting gas and something to drink burning up the hour. They did Allow me to buy said case. Great store awesome staff.

Last edited:
CMP operations really seem to deteriorate. I received the shipment on my 3/24 order finally that was charged on 7/23, for the .223 match 68gr hornady bullets.
so, they shipped me 77gr hornady now. i do not realy like it, but, it is ok, i guess. all my rifles are now set on 68gr and having more of the mix was unnecessary.

so, on the account page there is still no notion of an actual shipment or tracking info, and no email was sent - package just materialized by my door.

Rationing.

Did every NES member who went up get some? Hope so...
I was able to grab a case for myself, and a second for a good buddy who wasnt able to get there. 🤙🏻 Ill be back for sure. Spent like another about 400 too to show the store some additional love. Better to have and not need and all…

Bass Pro Foxboro was restocked today. Poor kid had a pallet to unload and had roped off the aisle to give himself room. It didn’t stop the vulchers, felt kinda bad for him.
Lots of 9mm and 5.56 (no AK food). I passed on it (after he opened up the aisle) because it’s all well north of TSUSA pricing at this point. Got a camo gaiter, some pigeons, and got out.

There if you need it though.

Last edited:
Bass Pro Foxboro was restocked today. Poor kid had a pallet to unload and had roped off the aisle to give himself room. It didn’t stop the vulchers, felt kinda bad for him.
Lots of 9mm and 5.56 (no AK food). I passed on it (after he opened up the aisle) because it’s all well north of TSUSA pricing at this point. Got a camo gaiter, some pigeons, and got out.

I was there last week and they were unloading, they had flats of 20ga gun clubs, the guy doing it wouldn’t let me take a flat, he wanted to unbox it so I could only take 5…they were even for my 13yo son that was with me, they didn’t care

I’m not a box store fan but the last thing I would do is get in the way of some dude stocking the shelves having worked retail before this would’ve pissed me off something fierce. I would be like “you can come back and get whatever ammo you want in five minutes but please leave me the f*** alone so I can do my job.”

I’m not a box store fan but the last thing I would do is get in the way of some dude stocking the shelves having worked retail before this would’ve pissed me off something fierce. I would be like “you can come back and get whatever ammo you want in five minutes but please leave me the f*** alone so I can do my job.”

Seriously. Kid was maybe 20? Droves of mouth breathers trying to get their hands on Herters 9mm and WWB for over .50cpr (according to my very fast walkthrough) regardless of the barriers.
I just happen to check TSUSA as we were walking around and saw Winchester 5.56 200rd. Range packs for $110 and BassPro had the “Valor” packs of 125 for $99. Hard pass, for now.

That's f***ed up that the big box stores are "in" on the price-gouging too. During the scamdemic, BP and Cabelas would sell ammo at near MSRP. This ammo shortage is never going to f***ing end :mad::mad:

or just put the sign on the pallet and come back in 5 minutes when it's stripped. Work smarter, not harder.

Back
Top Bottom