Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

For those with CMP accounts looking for .22lr CMP just put up Amscor LR Standard Velocity 40GR case of 5000 for $405.00 (bit over 8 cpr). Free shipping, no sales tax. Still above the “normal” 5 cpr but not too bad for the times.

Didn't you tell me that Federal, 2 3/4" police 00 buck was the hot set up for faster spread, when you took that shotgun course?
Negative. Slower spread means tighter groups on the Federal Flight Control wad 2 3/4" 00-buck LEO.
Most consistent and tightest I've found...

1625692423928.png

The wolf 00-Buck is for training with, but I would not hesitate to use it in a defensive situation.
I don't like training with birdshot. So, I make the most of my training by using the wolf slug and buck ammo,
When they were 60 cents a round it was a no-brainer. I stocked up when they were that price. 😁

I feel like ammo buyers have become saturated with ammo at this point. Maybe not brand-new shooters, but guys like me have NO ROOM for any more ammo.
This is why ammo is sitting on TSUSA shelves at these prices.

Prices have hit their apogee. If folks can hold on just a little longer (and we don't have any more Sandy Hooks)
we may see affordable (not cheap, but affordable) ammo by Christmas...

Remember: We can't effect the "Supply", but we can certainly effect the "Demand"...

~Enbloc

Last edited:
Didn't you tell me that Federal, 2 3/4" police 00 buck was the hot set up for faster spread, when you took that shotgun course?
If you are looking for a "Faster" spread to really hose down an aggressive mob... I would go with the Remington 9 pellet 00-buck.
Some of the loosest, gangliest spreads I've ever encountered in my own shotguns were with this round...

(YMMV)

1625692113760.png

I think they are loose for hunting purposes because very tight groupings may make hamburger out of your venison... but who knows?

~Enbloc

If you are looking for a "Faster" spread to really hose down an aggressive mob... I would go with the Remington 9 pellet 00-buck.
Some of the loosest, gangliest spreads I've ever encountered in my own shotguns were with this round...

(YMMV)

View attachment 500016

I think they are loose for hunting purposes because very tight groupings may make hamburger out of your venison... but who knows?

~Enbloc
That's the one. Sorry. You're right. It was the Remington that spread quicker. That's what I'm looking for. If the bad guys are far enough away for Federal, I want the AR. Thanks enbloc.

.38 per for prime.
Hold The Line GME GIF - HoldTheLine THELINE GME GIFs

Prices have hit their apogee. If folks can hold on just a little longer (and we don't have any more Sandy Hooks)

Remember: We can't effect the "Supply", but we can certainly effect the "Demand"...

~Enbloc
Prices hit apogee well over a month ago. I've seen prices dropping across the board online. Big box stores are slow to respond, but they were slow to raise prices too. Hopefully pricing keeps on this downward trajectory. So long as the feds don't do anything dumb to cause another panic, or another Sandy Hook, I'm hoping the ammo comes down sooner than then. I don't know if we'll see early 2019 pricing again, but hopefully we'll be close.

Prices hit apogee well over a month ago. I've seen prices dropping across the board online. Big box stores are slow to respond, but they were slow to raise prices too. Hopefully pricing keeps on this downward trajectory. So long as the feds don't do anything dumb to cause another panic, or another Sandy Hook, I'm hoping the ammo comes down sooner than then. I don't know if we'll see early 2019 pricing again, but hopefully we'll be close.
Yes, absolutely. I did not mean that it happened at the time of my posting, but that it had already happened and that we were on the downward slope of the hill.

With fingers crossed of course...

GoldenPeriodicCirriped-size_restricted.gif8a52ca74f5f17a5a541239bbf3e57abf.gif
giphy.giffingers-crossed-18.gif

Last edited:
Not one but two .38 special offerings at TS this morning
.64 per
.63 per

Negative. Slower spread means tighter groups on the Federal Flight Control wad 2 3/4" 00-buck LEO.
Most consistent and tightest I've found...

View attachment 500018

The wolf 00-Buck is for training with, but I would not hesitate to use it in a defensive situation.
I don't like training with birdshot. So, I make the most of my training by using the wolf slug and buck ammo,
When they were 60 cents a round it was a no-brainer. I stocked up when they were that price. 😁

I feel like ammo buyers have become saturated with ammo at this point. Maybe not brand-new shooters, but guys like me have NO ROOM for any more ammo.
This is why ammo is sitting on TSUSA shelves at these prices.

~Enbloc
Lol a lot of us have room for ammo but we holdin out to see if some more of the air comes out of the market. I'd be laying in cases every couple weeks but not at these prices. Problem is it still seems like there is some unmet demand, although I think the armflapping retards are done at this point. That in turn will also shut off the flippers as well. Things are much slower vs a month ago. This is good in terms of price tamping.

Good Lord I went through at least 200 rounds of 308 yesterday. Fortunately, 308 is coming down in price big time. I gotta get on that S&B for the M1A.
Plan to do the same this weekend. First free one in a little while. Hopefully picking up a .308 companion for the fal this week then heading to the range all weekend.

Two $.39 9mm offerings at TS. Winchester and Browning
I really like this Browning 9mm ammo... especially at .39 cpr... (much better that the WWB, IMO)

Browning 9mm Luger Ammo 115 Grain FMJ 100 Rounds Value Pack

Also nice that you can buy half-cases with free shipping for those without PRIME.

With PRIME:
Prime : $193.15
Free Shipping!
Case of 500 (5 Boxes of 100) - Free Shipping
AVAILABLE : 99+ IN STOCK

No PRIME: $209.95
1626116997980.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom