Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

probably not, grenades are 128mm diameter (nominal) while cans are more than 200mm.

AS_Can-Sizes.jpg

Something is off. 200mm is close to 8 inches.

Utilikilt used to advertise that they could hold a 6 (or was it 12?) pack in the pockets. I'm not sayin' nothin, just sayin'...
View attachment 483759
Ohhhhh I’d be so tempted to get those just to see what my girlfriend would say while I’m working in the yard. probably accuse me of cultural appropriation.

For those shipping to a UPS Store in NH. Tons of 9mm and 22lr in stock too.
38 spl

PD has one box of Aguila Super Extra for $50 for 500 rd, before shipping.
It's been there for 2 days.

Is there someplace else with .10 a round???:)
PD or F&D/scorpion vendor? It’s out of stock at F&D.
Im set on 22lr ammo but was curious if skumar was referring to 10 cpr 22lr from TSUSA?

I confuse PD and F&D, it's the old Scorpion site - they've got one box of Aquila left. You have to do a search on 'Aguila 22 40' to find it. It says 'low stock', 1 box. That's how I found it a couple days ago when it had 4 boxes, I bought 2.

TSUSA briefly had some 250 rd boxes of Aguila 38gr Super Extra HP for $36.79 a box. By the time I got a notification it was gone, I wouldn't have paid that anyway.

Federal had 800 round boxes of Champion Training for $73 this morning. It's out of stock now. That comes out to $0.0912 a round if you spend enough to get free shipping. I thought about it but still have plenty of .22.
Yup I saw that. I was just curious if Skumar was implying that TSUSA had 10 cpr 22lr or if he was referring to Federal or some other vendor.

I just got a big delivery of 22lr from CCI today. I'm set for a long ass time lol.

I confuse PD and F&D, it's the old Scorpion site - they've got one box of Aquila left. You have to do a search on 'Aguila 22 40' to find it. It says 'low stock', 1 box. That's how I found it a couple days ago when it had 4 boxes, I bought 2.

TSUSA briefly had some 250 rd boxes of Aguila 38gr Super Extra HP for $36.79 a box. By the time I got a notification it was gone, I wouldn't have paid that anyway.
$16 in shipping...

Back
Top Bottom