• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

CMP update.

Jan 14: Shipped 4/13 (12.7 weeks)

Jan 22: Shipped 5/6 (15 weeks)

Jan 27: Shipped 5/17 (16 weeks)

Mar 29: Perhaps .....
View attachment 483449

With 1/27 down I'm thinking my next order, 1/29, will be going in short order. Great on ammo shipping, not so great on CC hits all within a few days. Hummmm. lol

Still waiting for tracking info on my 1/27 order. They tapped my CC last week and it’s listed on their site as shipped but nothing from FedEx as for tracking yet this week.***** FedEx just texted the tracking info says Thursday 5/19 for delivery. Almost 4 months to complete this order.

Last edited:
9 keeps popping up for a few seconds and it's gone, managed to snag a bucket of 9 for shits and giggles(never got one before so why not). [laugh]
You live near NH? Can buy 9mm for much cheaper from Natchez and ship it to a UPS store in NH for a $5 fee.

You missed the Aguila 46 cent per round 9mm earlier this morning.

Can do the same buying 9mm directly from Federal. I think all they have left now is syntech 9mm. But every morning between 5-6am they have 44 cpr and 54 cpr 9mm posted.

You live near NH? Can buy 9mm for much cheaper from Natchez and ship it to a UPS store in NH for a $5 fee.

Can do the same buying 9mm directly from Federal. I think all they have left now is syntech 9mm. But every morning between 5-6am they have 44 cpr and 54 cpr 9mm posted.
Sadly no.

Any advantage to having a mailbox there, or can I just have stuff shipped there for pick up?

Any advantage to having a mailbox there, or can I just have stuff shipped there for pick up?
Not sure. I think it depends on the UPS Store. The Salem store said they accept UPS and FedEx but I think the Nashua location wants you to have an account/mailbox with them if receiving FedEx packages - which has an annual fee.
Natchez only ships via FedEx FWIW

Back
Top Bottom