Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Good lord. I don’t know how non-reloaders can afford to shoot their revolvers.
I can reload over seven boxes of 38 special for the cost of that one box of factory ammo.
What a shame because revolvers are so damn fun to shoot

I can reload over seven boxes of 38 special for the cost of that one box of factory ammo.

Yea I am sparingly using my 357, 44 magnum, and 500 S&W revolvers because of the pricing.

I actually picked up a 9mm performance center 929 just to plink with 9mm because its available and cheaper LOL.

Agreed. Nice variety today. Would like some of the federal syntech 9mm

I’m waiting for someone to point out that the 9mm option is way overpriced, as is the 7.62x51, the 12gauge options are very limited, and the .357 sig has been there the entire time.

I don’t want your “facts”! I just like the green check marks, dammit!

i wonder who and how sets all those prices. i added up yesterday a bit of .22lr - larry was selling blazers and cci lr for 12cpr. with shipping/taxes it came to 15cpr for 2 boxes, 1 of each of what the limit was.
target today sells those same blazers for 18cpr. odd stuff. i would think all blazers do come from the same supplier, most likely...

Just noticed even the syntech I got was .52 instead of .55 before taxes.. Total was 110.56 so .55 after taxes. Most had been .55 and it even says .55 if I look at it again.

Last edited:
i wonder who and how sets all those prices. i added up yesterday a bit of .22lr - larry was selling blazers and cci lr for 12cpr. with shipping/taxes it came to 15cpr for 2 boxes, 1 of each of what the limit was.
target today sells those same blazers for 18cpr. odd stuff. i would think all blazers do come from the same supplier, most likely...

Its not based on what they pay. TSUSA basically flat lined all ammo of certain calibers to a certain price per round when comparable. 9mm a great example. Free State sites selling it for under $.50/round all through covid. TSUSA who does massive volume put them all at $.55/round for prime and $.60/round for non-prime.

Not that I blame them just im guessing for them it was just easier to price it all the same as opposed to constantly adjusting based on the rapidly changing costs to them.

Dang missed the pm 9mm... Still waiting for PD to drop more 223....

I did score some aero blem m4e1 upper/lowers today and somehow got an additional 10% off my order.

Stopped by bass pro Hooksett and they had one box of blazer 40 s&w aluminum case for 34.99...

Got tracking on cmp
1/23
1/24
Orders for Fri and sat delivery
So they are running over 100 days....
Huh, mine shipped too, but, no emails from them.
I wonder if anyone would like to trade an aero m4e1 lower for a 200 case of a 6.5CM match hornady rounds. :) market price of those rounds is now even more than of that stripped lower. Fun.

Huh, mine shipped too, but, no emails from them.

I've never gotten emails until this week...Look for.... [email protected] ....

Mine "shipped" last week. I've heard nothing from CMP, but did get a tracking text from FedEx today. The packages actually left CMP yesterday and are due to be delivered tomorrow. Based on past experience, FedEx will actually deliver them Thursday, as they never pull off 2 day ground from Alabama to Massachusetts..

Surprisingly, a lot less than what it was going for a few months back.
Sign of things to come?

Back
Top Bottom