• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

From the page: "This 5.56mm ammo is great for high volume shooters that are looking to get high quality brass-cased ammo at a cheap price tag."

Takes some balls to call $0.64 a "cheap price". Decent for the going rate, but by no means cheap.

Do you think they’ve updated it since all this began? Probably not, it’s all relative. Wolf Gold is one of my favorites. It punches above it’s weight class for a “cheaper” alternative. Even .05cpr cheaper than something like Magtech M193 makes it a no-brainer.

Made my first purchase from Target in over a year by picking up some of the Wolf Gold. I was kicking myself for having renewed my membership as everything has been sold out by the time I go to pay. This was the first time I had seen, that once I got it in my cart, I had until a certain time to actually pay, which was a nice change.

Made my first purchase from Target in over a year by picking up some of the Wolf Gold. I was kicking myself for having renewed my membership as everything has been sold out by the time I go to pay. This was the first time I had seen, that once I got it in my cart, I had until a certain time to actually pay, which was a nice change.
Yeah. I emailed them and they confirmed a 5-minute hold on items in your cart. It's so nice they listened. More than likely, enough people complained and threatened to (or did) cancel their Prime accounts.

I ended up grabbing some Wolf gold as well. Funny because I had just splurged for the prime membership the other day. Totally worth it IMO.

although I still feel like members don’t have much incentive other than the discounted price and free shipping? Which are both fantastic don’t get me wrong, but what I mean is...I’m not receiving any early notifications or ‘first dibs for prime members’ opportunities? Am I going about it the wrong way? I still have my text notifications etc.

Is the 5 minute hold in cart for prime members only?

regardless I’m happy so far

CMP has 54r still too, $1.25/round...
I've seen that, nice Hornady match grade. Wouldn't mind some of that unfortunately I'm not a member though. It's definitely on my to do list. Do you need to be a member/register for ammo sales or is that only if I want a surplus firearm?

It seems like maybe the entire Wolf shipment was Wolf Gold 5.56. I can’t believe that stuff is still in stock 2 hours later. 😳
Me either. they mustve gotten a metric shit-ton for it to still be in stock.

I've seen that, nice Hornady match grade. Wouldn't mind some of that unfortunately I'm not a member though. It's definitely on my to do list. Do you need to be a member/register for ammo sales or is that only if I want a surplus firearm?

Me either. they mustve gotten a metric shit-ton for it to still be in stock.
Need to be a member for ammo too, which reauires another organization membership (GOAL works). That + LTC

Need to be a member for ammo too, which reauires another organization membership (GOAL works). That + LTC
Got it. Thats what I figured. I'll get to it eventually, there hasn't been much on there I've needed so haven't bothered with it. Probably will soon though. Thanks for the info.

Got it. Thats what I figured. I'll get to it eventually, there hasn't been much on there I've needed so haven't bothered with it. Probably will soon though. Thanks for the info.
Its like 3-4 month wait times after you order, so sooner is better if you plan to actually order anything

Hopefully today will be a wolf/russian day. Could use some of that 8m3 i missed last time, some 54r would be nice too.
Buddy told me that Kittery Trading had cases of red army 7.62x39 and 7.62x54r on Sunday. 35 cpr for the x39 and I forget what he said on the x54r. I’m sure it’s much less than $1 per round like that Hornady match stuff lol.

Its like 3-4 month wait times after you order, so sooner is better if you plan to actually order anything
Good point, I should really get on it. Only thing that peaks my interest currently is that Hornady 54r I heard its great in psl's. But like you said with their wait times sooner the better if I see something else.

Buddy told me that Kittery Trading had cases of red army 7.62x39 and 7.62x54r on Sunday. 35 cpr for the x39 and I forget what he said on the x54r. I’m sure it’s much less than $1 per round like that Hornady match stuff lol.
Been meaning to take a trip up there. Really not looking for anything crazy regular steel or bimetal case is fine, so that would be great. I'd only get some Hornady to try as I've heard good stuff.

Back
Top Bottom