• If you enjoy the forum please consider supporting it by signing up for a NES Membership  The benefits pay for the membership many times over.

Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

Yeah they have the match ammo in stock now. The other non-bulk 45 ammo went out of stock.
Yup their ammo is good to go. I can only attest to their bullets for reloading - shot thousands of their 9mm bullets. But others here have shot the 45 ammo and said its good stuff
No difference between the match ammo and the regular .45 remanufactured offering other than packaging. "bulk" is in 50 rd boxes, while "match" is loose in little plastic ammo cans...

.357 Sig @$1.36 per pew I don't own that caliber so I do not know how crazy that price is but it sounds crazy for training ammo.

But I guess if you need it.

🐯

.357 Sig @$1.36 per pew I don't own that caliber so I do not know how crazy that price is but it sounds crazy for training ammo.

🐯
A bit crazy - .357 Sig has been available continuously for the last 10 days on TSUSA for 92cpr... :cool:

🐯
Cwithe, i was paying like $30 a box or less up until the middle of last summer. $25 was common for practice ammo.

Yeah they have the match ammo in stock now. The other non-bulk 45 ammo went out of stock.
Yup their ammo is good to go. I can only attest to their bullets for reloading - shot thousands of their 9mm bullets. But others here have shot the 45 ammo and said its good stuff
Me and my little brother just put a 350 match pack of PD .45 through a rock island 1911, smooth sailing. Thanks again for the link @andrew1220 ‼️‼️‼️‼️

For those that missed it: this deal was on at 9pm last night and 9pm tonight as well. Maybe tomorrow at 9pm they'll do it again. Keep an eye out.

For those that missed it: this deal was on at 9pm last night and 9pm tonight as well. Maybe tomorrow at 9pm they'll do it again. Keep an eye out.
No shipping to Mass, is that correct? I threw my zip in and it said not available, but it was out of stock so just confirming if any of you have had luck. Great price for quality at 45cpr. (In case anyone didn't know this simple trick, simply divide price / total rounds for price per round)

Whaa?! Does this same trick work on figuring out how many slices of pizza each person in my family gets for dinner tonight?
Only if you can subdivide pieces unless you have 1,2, 4, or 8 total family members. I can show you the math if you'd like. Stephen Hawking level shit.

No shipping to Mass, is that correct? I threw my zip in and it said not available, but it was out of stock so just confirming if any of you have had luck. Great price for quality at 45cpr. (In case anyone didn't know this simple trick, simply divide price / total rounds for price per round)
Right, no shipping to MA

Only if you can subdivide pieces unless you have 1,2, 4, or 8 total family members. I can show you the math if you'd like. Stephen Hawking level shit.

Is it somehow possible to figure out the CPS (Cost Per Slice) of a pizza if you have the total amount of slices AND the total cost of the pizza itself ?

Or is that like tiggernomentry and doesn't apply to food items ?

Seems impossible, but you never know especially given the sudden revelation that there is a complicated mathematical formula to figuring out the cost of a single round of ammo from a box price, maybe it can be applied to pizza.

Back
Top Bottom