Target Sports Delivering Again - Megathread

@SKumar @Artifact some syntech in stock...for now
9mm reg fmj and syntech available. 22lr goneee

For a riot near you.

velo city got wolf .223 for somewhat reasonable price. not great, but, more reasonable than before. $100+ gets free shipping.
it actually looks like a ton of containers with wolf came in, in all calibers, ammoseek shows it on all sites.

1618497737700.png

View attachment 472626

Received latest order of the "match packs" today (3 days since placing order)! AGAIN, nickel-plated casings. Coffee cup left in the picture for relative size (you might describe these ammo cans as "cute" - grin). These guys ROCK!
3 day shipping, compact little ammo cans, and 46 cpr shipped. Pretty amazing given the shitshow we're in right now with guns/ammo.

View attachment 472626

Received latest order of the "match packs" today (3 days since placing order)! AGAIN, nickel-plated casings. Coffee cup left in the picture for relative size (you might describe these ammo cans as "cute" - grin). These guys ROCK!

can't wait for mine, hopefully arriving today. btw awesome work sharpieing(sp?)out the name for the pic

velo city got wolf .223 for somewhat reasonable price. not great, but, more reasonable than before. $100+ gets free shipping.
it actually looks like a ton of containers with wolf came in, in all calibers, ammoseek shows it on all sites.
good lookin out! Thanks.

Last edited:
within the last few minutes a couple different types of .223/5.56 and 40 came and went. Quicker than I could load it into my cart. the 223/556 was about .69cpr and the 40 was .57

Really impressed with that stuff. Grabbed another case to bridge the gap until cmp stuff shows up next year 😂.
Cmp falling behind by another day almost every day. Sitting at 90 days right now. Hopefully see some movement by tomorrow.
Crickets on my 1/8 order...

Still showing in stock for me. $165 for 350 rounds. Their reloads are good to go i assume?
Yeah they have the match ammo in stock now. The other non-bulk 45 ammo went out of stock.
Yup their ammo is good to go. I can only attest to their bullets for reloading - shot thousands of their 9mm bullets. But others here have shot the 45 ammo and said its good stuff

Back
Top Bottom